• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are some things you do to keep your mental health in check?

Things have definitely been a struggle, but finding little things to look forward to has been huge. Hitting the gym, hanging with friends, and diving into articles/guides about potential trips have all been good distractions. I especially love the idea of traveling solo feels really empowering right now. I've been dreaming of going to Egypt after coming across this great tourism from this article Egypt Tourism Statistics 2023: All You Need To Know snapshot for the country. Seems like millions flock there every year, so there must be something pretty incredible about exploring all it has to offer. Really resonated with me. Hoping to make that trip solo in August. Just feels important right now to have something positive to work towards. Appreciate you all, hope we all cope up well!!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I don't think I do anything. I walk at least twice a day but that's for the dog or photography.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
For me, I love going for long walks and just sitting at the park for a while. I do this almost too much, just about every nice day there is 2 hours out of my day dedicated to it. I love just letting my mind flow, watching the trees, the clouds, and the geese and the ducks, reflecting on things, and just remembering what I have to be grateful for while I'm out there. The warmth of the sun is very euphoric also. I wonder if this, in a way, is considered mindfulness meditating. But I do notice that if I do it often I am in an overall better mood.

What about you?
I focus through my troubles and endeavor to be patient.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
For me, I love going for long walks and just sitting at the park for a while. I do this almost too much, just about every nice day there is 2 hours out of my day dedicated to it. I love just letting my mind flow, watching the trees, the clouds, and the geese and the ducks, reflecting on things, and just remembering what I have to be grateful for while I'm out there. The warmth of the sun is very euphoric also. I wonder if this, in a way, is considered mindfulness meditating. But I do notice that if I do it often I am in an overall better mood.

What about you?
My firm policy is that, weather permitting, I walk at least two miles a day.