• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you drinking?

Wirey

Fartist
My parents taught me to love my dairy. It's like water for me haha. Also, I'm drinking milk right now. ;)

Does it make you feel like a big shot, forcing cows to ooze milk for your pleasure? Disgusting!

I just ran some kittens through my juicer. Delicious!

InChrist

Free4ever
I'm drinking a goat milk coconut mocha shake. Our goats love to be milked and race into the shed and onto the stanchion for their turn.

MrOmega

Spaten... if one thing is for sure... being in Canada there is like 100+ beers to choose from, different at practically every LCBO.

It is damn good.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Sweet tea

I don't normally drink milk.But I will have a glass of milk with you if you want.My pleasure..

My grandmother drank buttermilk.A LOT..I would take a shot of that with her every now and then..

So Im going to have a glass of milk (a juice glass) and drink to you and her.:)

NoraSariah

I don't normally drink milk.But I will have a glass of milk with you if you want.My pleasure..

My grandmother drank buttermilk.A LOT..I would take a shot of that with her every now and then..

So Im going to have a glass of milk (a juice glass) and drink to you and her.:)

I like milk, but buttermilk? Ew. :p

Berry refresher with lemonade