• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you eating?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Multi-grain Cheerios with 1% milk.

Sounds like one of my usual breakfasts. :p Had it everyday for a while and burned out on it recently so had to run out get a few other things like bagel thins and english muffins and egg whites and so on. I can only do cereal for so long. :p

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Sounds like one of my usual breakfasts. :p Had it everyday for a while and burned out on it recently so had to run out get a few other things like bagel thins and english muffins and egg whites and so on. I can only do cereal for so long. :p

I understand wanting something new. I just came back from my Spain study abroad a week ago and my host mother served ONLY muffins, cookies and orange juice for breakfast. The Cheerios are a nice change. :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Multi-grain Cheerios with 1% milk.
I love that cereal! The peanut butter flavor drew me in, and I didn't even pay attention the box. All I noticed was it sounded good. And then I got the box home and tore into it and realized that apparently food is gender-typed as well.:confused:

Draka

Wonder Woman
One of my bagels thins with the garden vege cream cheese again. Half a cup of egg whites scrambled up, seasoned, with a little cheese added to them. And of course, my coffee ;)

Titanic

Shish Kabob. Made up of Sardines, Anchovies, Sausage, Pheasant, Spicy Peppers, Clams. All grilled. Very tasty.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Half cup egg whites with green peppers and onions, 2 slices Canadian bacon, 1/8 cup cheddar jack cheese, all on whole wheat tortilla. Coffee. I like my breakfasts. :)