• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Are You Good At?

SoulTYPE

Um, I am good at many things. Some bad, some good things. I am good at making little animated characters-sometimes.
jeu1.gif

Lightkeeper

SoulTYPE01 said:
Um, I am good at many things. Some bad, some good things. I am good at making little animated characters-sometimes.
jeu1.gif
With your sense of humor and depth you will probably be a great cartoonist.

croak

Trickster
I'm good at writing (my teacher says she's "amazed", even when I think something's a piece of junk :p) and horse riding. :) I love horse riding. I remember galloping past the pyramids and leaving the tour guide waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. :) And he's at least 15 years older than me, I think. :p

Lightkeeper said:
Or for Mr. Spinkles, At what are you good?:) I think I am good at taking care of priorities.
I want to laugh, as I enjoy good natured teasing from friends...but I confess this one went over my head...:canadian:

Lightkeeper

Mr_Spinkles said:
I want to laugh, as I enjoy good natured teasing from friends...but I confess this one went over my head...:canadian:
As I recall you are careful about your sentence structure and don't like to end sentences with prepositions.

Hope

Princesinha
I am good at writing, somewhat at drawing ( particularly horses ), good with kids I've been told, good at being on time, and good at sleeping anywhere, anytime, in any position ( have dozed standing up before ). :cool: The last one is a lovely blessing from God--comes in handy on planes, trains, and so many other uncomfortable situations that are not usually favorable to getting shut-eye time. :D

SoulTYPE

I was good at making little features on forums. But this is Rex's board, so it's his job and the credit to go with it.

SoulTYPE

mrscarrdero?...Are you related to carrdero? Or just new name?

If you're new, have 50 coins as a welcome. if you aren't, have 50 coins regardless.

jeupac.gif

meogi

I am good at... procrastination!

The key to good procrastination is to have a rough idea of how long something is gonna take you... and then putting it off until the very last minute, but still being able to complete it. It's the most effective use of your time!

But during my procrastination, I'm pretty good at playing video games, making people laugh, and sleeping (my fav). ;)

SoulTYPE

meogi said:
But during my procrastination, I'm pretty good at playing video games, making people laugh, and sleeping (my fav). ;)
Same here, minus the making people laugh part.

Sayng that, I'm off to sleep. it's late. almost 4.30pm
switch.gif

Lightkeeper

SoulTYPE01 said:
mrscarrdero?...Are you related to carrdero? Or just new name?

If you're new, have 50 coins as a welcome. if you aren't, have 50 coins regardless.

jeupac.gif
That looks like Carrdero's wife, Mrs. Carrdero. Welcome to the forum Mrs. Carrdero.

Hope

Princesinha
meogi said:
I am good at... procrastination!

The key to good procrastination is to have a rough idea of how long something is gonna take you... and then putting it off until the very last minute, but still being able to complete it. It's the most effective use of your time!

Ah, a fellow procrastinator! That is one thing I forgot somehow that I am very, very good at. Why do something today when you can do it tomorrow....or the next day....or the day after that....or the day after.......:confused: Hee-hee....

maggie2

Hum...Well, let's see, I'm good at making my hubby laugh, spoiling my granddaughter, reading, camping and generally being a bit of a clown.:D I''m also fairly decent at writing and cooking and creating recipes and teaching things I know a bit about. Most of all I'm good at liking other people and trying to see their points of view.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I'm a good writer and a pretty good researcher (hey you can't spend 5 years studying history and not have learned a little bit of both). I'm also a procrastinator as well. I'm good at recognizing musical artists and random useless factoids!:jiggy:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
:jiggy: Hello everyone and thank you for the warm Welcome. I am carrdero's wife but totally the opposite :jam: . Like they say..opossites attract.

Reactions: Pah