• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you listening to now?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Dark_Waltz said:
Exactly what it says on the tin,

O mio Babbino Caro by Hayley Westenra:D
Hey, I like her stuff! so that's where you got your user name!!:bonk: (I have her Pure (2003) album); I'm listening to Il Divo "Regresa A Mi" (unbreak my heart)

Dark_Waltz

michel said:
Hey, I like her stuff! so that's where you got your user name!!:bonk: (I have her Pure (2003) album); I'm listening to Il Divo "Regresa A Mi" (unbreak my heart)
Yeah I have had this username all over the web for about 3 years now I an a huge fan, :D

M

Majikthise

Two nine year olds and a four year old yelling and screaching.

Artist unknown.

fromthe heart

The sounds of my family clearing their plates from having dinner...My oldest grandson reading out loud to his Mom, my son-in-law updating my daughter on the evening newspapers headlines AND the CBS evening news on the tv above my head...there are many other sounds but it's all the hum of a family coming together for the evening.:D

Bangbang

fromthe heart said:
The sounds of my family clearing their plates from having dinner...My oldest grandson reading out loud to his Mom, my son-in-law updating my daughter on the evening newspapers headlines AND the CBS evening news on the tv above my head...there are many other sounds but it's all the hum of a family coming together for the evening.:D
Ughhhh!:biglaugh:

fromthe heart

Bangbang said:
Ughhhh!:biglaugh:
I gotta tell you it's sweet music to my ears. I'm really into family life and trying to live the example of life I want my grandchildren to inherit so that they will be loving individuals towards joksters such as YOU:biglaugh: ;)

Fluffy

A fool
Faith No More. I now have there entire discography and am just letting it play through :). I have got to Zombie Eaters on The Real Thing and still have about 3 hours left lol.

Bangbang

fromthe heart said:
I gotta tell you it's sweet music to my ears. I'm really into family life and trying to live the example of life I want my grandchildren to inherit so that they will be loving individuals towards joksters such as YOU:biglaugh: ;)
It was a joke and I do get happy when I hear my children talking and laughing. I just hate the fights.Knockout :biglaugh: You seem to think there is something wrong with joking around. Jokes make people laugh...isn't that good. Don't take me so seriously. Check this out.
http://www.liberator.net/humor/Jesus/Jamaica.jpg

"Jamaican Jesus"There is a little known fact that Jesus was sent to Jamaica. Jesus pretty much endured the same poor treatment, but sported a cool tan. Otherwise it was the same ol' story. "Been there, done that, got the t-shirt." The Jamaican Jesus initiated reperations shortly thereafter

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Johnny O'Keefe. :eek: Also singing at the top of my lungs and reliving the days at high school when my best friend and I used to belt out these tunes in the common room a capella. :takeabow:

Fluffy

A fool
Superjoint Ritual "The Horror". Its a Pantera spin off band for those who haven't heard of it. Much heavier but amazing still :).

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Dark_Waltz said:
Exactly what it says on the tin,

O mio Babbino Caro by Hayley Westenra:D
Good lord!

Although I should have known they get Hayley Westenra in the Land of Oz :D