• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you wondering about other RF members?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
With everyone busy exchanging contact info, I figured I'd get in on the action. But, I don't want to post my #, so if you want to talk to the llama of doomy doom, PM me or IM me on one of my various aliases (for anyone else on Gtalk, including sharon, I'm "aurorawillow").

:)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i have Skype! you can all add me! mikeymoo182 - don't ask... childhood names suck lol.

I wonder just how many RF members have a crush on Mike182. :sorry1:
it would appear to be a lot of them.... i get tons of frubals when ever i post my picture lol! you all play to my vanity!

I am wondering about Wizandra. Is he really from Notingham? I have a hard time understanding many of his posts.

yeah he is. i haven't met him despite living a half hour car ride away from him... but when i spoke with him in chat he named all the villages in my side of Nottingham, so he at least knows Nottingham really well and i have no reason to doubt him.

Booko

Deviled Hen
:D Werd!!! Trekkie in the RF HIZZZOOUUUSSS!!! :D

I wonder how many RF-ers use a Star Trek inspired gadget on a daily basis.

I'm still trying to figure out how to say "Thank you for your opinion" in Klingon.

There are times when I would really like to post that as a response. :D

Mike182

Flaming Queer
I'm still trying to figure out how to say "Thank you for your opinion" in Klingon.

There are times when I would really like to post that as a response. :D

somehow me thinks that doesn't come up in their day-to-day conversation... :D

Circle_One

Meh, to jump on the bandwagon, if anyone feels the desire to give me a call, PM me and I'll give ya my number.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I'm still trying to figure out how to say "Thank you for your opinion" in Klingon. :D
It has something to do with a hand sign and a single digit, I believe. Klingons were not known for prattling on about such things.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have Skype, but I no longer have cable internet. So, I might as well delete skype to save memory on my computer for more music.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
All my IMs and such are in my profile. Hmmm. If enough of us are on the same IM at once we could just have a group chat...

Oh, that can change from one minute to the next, because I never know when I'm driving Eibhlin somewhere. Pretty much any time before 10pm, though Maesi has been known to call later than that.

Maesi believes Booko to be her 24/7 OMGHELP hotline. :D

So about this rash... :p

Smoke

Done here.
I've wondered on more than one occasion how thick of a southern accent you have, MB.
Honestly, it depends on who I'm talking to. But pretty thick. When I listened to my own voicemail message, I was shocked to learn that my voice had been replaced with the voice of some hillbilly. :D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Honestly, it depends on who I'm talking to. But pretty thick. When I listened to my own voicemail message, I was shocked to learn that my voice had been replaced with the voice of some hillbilly. :D
Oh gawd. I have to hear you talk at some point just for the giggle. :D We were in Rhode Island this week where someone told me I had an accent and asked what part of the country I was from. I never knew Oregonians had an accent. I hope I didn't sound dumb. :p

Smoke

Done here.
Oh gawd. I have to hear you talk at some point just for the giggle. :D We were in Rhode Island this week where someone told me I had an accent and asked what part of the country I was from. I never knew Oregonians had an accent. I hope I didn't sound dumb. :p
I need to spend a couple hours channeling my grandfather first, and muster my best Wisconsin accent, just to confuse you. :D