• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you?

You and food!

• (General) Meat Eater

Votes: 57 78.1%
  • Vegetarian

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Vegan

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Fruitarian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Meat Eater

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
I voted General Meat Eater, omnivorous. I have been eating less fast food burgers and more salads, but I doubt I could give meat up entirely.

standing_alone

Can't vote in the poll, as "(General) Meat Eater" doesn't describe me. Just because I by chance eat meat as well as fruits,vegetables, and grains, doesn't mean that is how I "define" my diet. I am omnivorous, though I wish I had the will power and money to be vegan (as a personal choice), but I love dairy products and meat too much.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
I agree with Alyssa - Ominvorous would have been a better choice on the poll. I chose (General) Meat Eater. In reality I only eat meat about 2-4 times a week. Most of my favourite meals are vegetarian.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
I eat a little meat or fish, eggs or cheese, with most of of my meals.
However the Large majority of my intake is vegtable.
as an omnivore this is, I believe, how it should be.

I have no hang ups one way or another.

Westy

I have put general meat eater although i generally dont eat red meat and Prefer Salads and fruit etc, its not entirely out of my diet!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I would go back to a nearly 100% meat diet if it wasn't for the adverse health effects. I might try it with all fresh, nature raised meats though. A deerburger does sound really good right now.

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
I love all kinds of meat. If I could survive on meat alone, I would.

But since I have my health to think of, I eat many vegetarian dinners, and have meat for dinner maybe once a week or so.

eudaimonia,

Mark

Arabis

see me run
Maize said:
(General) Meat Eater who likes to eat very little meat and would be happy as a vegetarian.

I feel the same way, but I have a husband who may never give up meat. Apparently, this is not a very popular view where I live. People in the south have said to me that it isn't a meal without meat. I have even had green beans cooked with bacon while living here. Southerners can't even leave the vegetables alone.

Rough_ER

I've been a vegan for a few years now but it can be hard. I only know one restaurant where I can have a nice meal and it's in Liverpool. Therefore, I mainly have to make my own food and can't go out much. :(

Artichokes rule!

Zephyr

Moved on
I love meat, but I still get plenty of grain and plantage. It really ain't food. It's what food eats.:drool:

Gimme some jerky anyday.