• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are Your Major Strengths as an Individual?

rojse

RF Addict
My strengths as an individual?

My willingness to learn, even when I am not required to, my politeness, my willingness to see other's viewpoints, and my cynism.

Oh, and the fact that I am extremely modest.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I can beat you all in playing guitar. Well actually it's guiter hero on the xbox. O and actually I am not that good at all.. nvm <_<

O, I have a very strong will, once I said I am not going to do something, it will take at least 4 drinks before I still do it :D
Ok, maybe 3..
A smile if you're a girl..

GayAtheist

I think one of my major strengths is the ability to appear calm in many situations. Even though, inside, my heart may be pounding, I don't often show stress, or worry. This is quite useful in my job, when people become suddenly ill and require emergency treatment. I don't know whether this is from my personal character, or something that I have had to learn through my job in health care.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
i don't know what my greatest strengths are... certainly not my physical strength lol :p

i think one of my greatest strengths is my perception, a lot of the people i know in real life perceive me to be very strong willed, reasonably intelligent, friendly, honest and self-confident. i am some of these things, i am not others of these things, but i seem to have created an image that i am, and am slowly growing into that image.

Somkid

I think my biggest strength is non-attachment I do not cling to possessions or physical things not even a career, although I have a career at the moment it would be normal for me to give it up and move to another country tomorrow and find a new job and start a new life, I have done this 4 times so far. I can adapt to any situation, live anywhere and do any kind of work required of me with no problem. I learn languages very quickly which is an added bonus as I have lived in many different countries.