• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What City Is The Best ?

The best city in Canada and the United States

• Total voters

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I've been to Boston and Pittsburgh and while I didn't notice the traffic, I am more of a country girl than a city girl I guess. I mean, I liked some things about both places but overall, I didn't care for them all that much. Where is New Orleans and Atlanta? LOL

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
And Austin, TX is a liberal enclave in Texas. (Other cities in Texas also have paved roads, schools, and hospitals in spite of being conservative).

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I've been to all but Boston, but haven't explored some of them much. I like the multiculturalism of Canadian cities, including my own. Of the ones listed from the US, I did like the hills of Pittsburg. We accidentally (took the wrong turn) did the Liberty tunnel where it comes out in the downtown. I almost had a n accident staring out the window over towards the football stadium.