• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think about during sex?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I think of the "idealized" visual of us together. Like a painting or film art with the best lighting, editing, and soundtrack. My own mental erotica in my head.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think, often enough, simply the belief (even hope) that one is making progress is enough. In fact, belief that one is making progress requires (often enough) progress to have been made. Whatever the case, I hope the time required is as short as possible.
I think of you.
This gives me staying power.

I also like the look on your face as you read this & lose your breakfast.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I know, as we Buddhists say, "**** happens". The trouble recently is that it has all arrived at the same time.

Well, we can again say that so many things can get at the same time... and then go :D

Be optimistic. What's done cannot be undone, but we can still get over it if we want. You have no idea how much trouble(s) I'm having right now :D