• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What do you think, Your family is God's property or your property ?

chinu

chinu
I have become fond of This simple phrase "There is no me". I don't think I can objectivly answer the original question because I do not really believe in death. I am willing to concede that all flesh, with the exception of Christ Jeses, will return to the dust wence it came. WIth that being said, I would like to point out that I know many and am aware of many more who have "died", but the only one i know of to ever be "Taken away by God" is Enoch.
:( what else, can we do :shrug: :D.

But---- Man cannot say--- This property belongs to "My-father" means "God" or "Jesus" or anyword . :)

_/\_
Chinu

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
What is this thing "property" that you speak of? (...is the correct response.)

Property implies an agency of ownership.

Where Is God

Creator
God doesn't love any of us enough to not let us die. He has let someone else go to heaven without actually dieing, so why can't he do it for us? Oh yeah I know, he isn't real.

O God !!!, still can't leave saying: My My My. :)
Atleast you know this truth, MountainGuardian.

But i was just wandring your language. :)

_/\_
Chinu

LOL... "My" was not really intended to imply ownership just to denote the relationship. I am assuming there would be a better choice of words, but as yet I still can only think of "MY".

If I had said that I lost "a" mother and "a" sister that would have been accurate except that it leaves a rather broad definition because I have also adopted parents and sibling as well as different foster parents and siblings. "My" just seemed the simplest most accurate way of stating it.

Well anyway outside of my misuse of the english language I think most got the point of what I was attempting to say.

Sorry for any confusion or argument. I would love to see a better more accurate way of writing that, if anyone wishes to show it, english was not my top class, in fact I took many of my english courses 2 or 3 years running before passing them.

Last edited:

chinu

chinu
What is this thing "property" that you speak of? (...is the correct response.)
Property implies an agency of ownership.
Willamena, you are my dear sister, isn,t it ? :)

So, if you will not point out my mistakes---- than who else will :shrug:

Am agreed, and for next time i'll use some other good words :).

_/\_ Your brother
Chinu

chinu

chinu
Well anyway outside of my misuse of the english language I think most got the point of what I was attempting to say.
That's why sir----that's why, I noticed you saying My my my my my ......

There was a earthquake in japan, thousand of people died, leaving thier own relitives, Who else in the world said My my my my my...... died ? Nobody. :) Why ?

That day in the world, Did anybody avoided going beer bars, disco thiqs, clubs etc..., I think nobody,

I think hardly five minitues of Darama prayers has been done in some schools by some childrens, and that also because of putting some simpothy pictures in newspapers.:p

That all is because their is no loss of their property. :(

I hope you can understand. :)

_/\_
Chinu

chinu

chinu
Once again,
THIS is the english language.

You chinu, are posessed, with the possessive.;)
UV, you are my dear sister, :) so... you can think anything :shrug:

When repling to ur post; I don't know why the colour of my post gets change "Violet" :)

_/\_
Chinu.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I can't honestly think of a family as anyone's property, be it God or someone else. Families, in the correct understanding of the word, are a precious gift. Property they are not.