• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does it mean to be paid "what your worth"?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I admit though, that whatever I was saying around post #93, might have been "fuzzy thinking" (without completely being wrong, but still).

Kfox

I don't know, maybe @Snow White was just as confused about what they were talking about as was I.

Irregardless of that confusion, my statement about where the wealth comes from, holds true. No matter who holds the stock, the wealth is created by the people working for the corporation.
No it does not. There have been countless cases where workers have assembled product, nobody buys the product and no wealth is created. Wealth is created when the customer buys the product for more than it cost to make.. Because the business owner owns the product the employees assembled, he is in the position of getting the lions share of either the profits or the losses.

Last edited: