• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What does Satan accuse you guys of?

-Peacemaker-

.45 Cal
Most Christians I know feel like Satan tells them that they are horrible, worthless people. I find it hard to believe he would say such things to people that actually want to be on his good side but yet I've heard Satanists talk about his role as accuser in their life. So what does he accuse Satanists of?

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Most Christians know as much about Satan as they know about critical thought or corroborating evidence. I have to apologize if this comes off as rude, but it is hard to explain the contrast of the viewpoints without some extremism. Mind you the remainder of my commentary will be from a Satanic perspective and not a debate.

People feel a lot of conflicting emotions when something has been demonized in their lives and they haven't been allowed to investigate it. It is this overpowering fear that rules them more than any shred of loyalty, morality, or logical thought could ever do. Especially in the context of things that people don't understand like Satanism. You can either believe the bad press, or do the homework and come to your own conclusion.

Satanists generally view good and evil as an delusional state since it is from the perspective of whatever side of the fence you are standing on. Thus there is no sin to do, and no blasphemy or spitting in the eye of old Jehovah to take pride in. Most people do not have the psycho-spiritual development to know if they're speaking with Satan or their dead aunt Matilda. These things take training and processes Christian are typically afraid to do, so when they say they speak with Satan I can legitimately call bull on any of them. Of course, this means I know Jehovah and Jesus don't exist but it was one hell of a movie, eh?

Satan doesn't make them do anything -- it is their own lack of self-control, responsibility, or intellectual development that do. It is so much easier to blame someone else for your problems than to sleep soundly at night knowing you in fact are the cause of every pathetic moment of your life. It is always easier to blame something else for your stupidity than to accept the fact that one has made the mistake genuinely. All this self-deceit should be enough to see what the problem is... Satanist won't put up with it, and Satan won't stand for it.. This is why we'll never get along.

Satan (even theistically) represents intelligence, freedom, and the end of mankind's spiritually-induced indentured servitude. Logically, the conventional religions have much to fear of this after having pulled the wool over human eyes for so long. It is possible to be spiritual and not be a slave or turn off ones thought process -- that is the true message of Satanism. Can you understand that? That is it... That is all... This simple concept is the difference between a Satanist... and nearly anyone else..

Satan is the the accuser only in the sense that he represents the truth of the matter. The truth is a powerful concept that most people cannot handle...

Last edited:

Cassiopia

Sugar and Spice
He doesn't accuse me of anything. He does prompt me to examine my true beliefs, feelings and opinions; to question assumptions and to live as authentically as possible. I happen to be a theistic Satanist, many Satanists are non theistic. If they were to refer to Satan's role as accuser, I guess it would be in the sense of their own true selves criticising ways in which they fail to fully live up to their own ideals.

NIX

Daughter of Chaos
I myself am not a satanist, but if I may take a guess I'm thinking that Satan doesn't waste his time accusing Satanists at all.

He knows that the Christian population already has that job well covered. (and then some)
Everyone needs a little well deserved time off. :beach:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Most Christians I know feel like Satan tells them that they are horrible, worthless people. I find it hard to believe he would say such things to people that actually want to be on his good side but yet I've heard Satanists talk about his role as accuser in their life. So what does he accuse Satanists of?

Most Christians feel accused by Satan probably because they are not true to themselves, and the ideas and emotions they invoke into the world before them.

As for me personally, I feel sometimes that I must be accused in order to achieve something that requires more angst or zeal doing. In a way, its a whisper over my shoulder, while at the same time being a coach on the metaphorical battlefield. He shows you the goal, and helps you achieve it. In most cases, he is a test for the faithful. But in even more rare cases he is followed in order to understand the reasoning for his existence, which is to ultimately benefit mankind (or the souls that God will ultimately reuse in the making of his new universe).

Last edited:

jasonwill2

Sorry I missed this party guys! Havn't been online in nearly two-weeks until today!

As a Satanist, I don't really care what Christians feel about Satan as per their spiritual path, it's theirs, not mine. However Satan does accuse me.

Think of it like a drill instructor or a coach, they act to accuse you of your weakness and sometimes even shame or humble you for it, are intense, and tough. But they do it so that you can become strong, and in the case of a drill Sargent, so that you have the skills and training to not just survive in the battlefield of life, but to have success.

I essentially let Ha-Satan (Hebrew for "The Accuser" or "The opposition") know that I have a certain goal, and he has been working with me to achieve this goal, mostly for my own benefit. But even though he is an accuser, he is also, like that coach or drill instructor, there to teach me. I can go to him for help, given I am respectful, and perhaps get that insight or a little bit' more strength in my endeavors that will help serve my long-term goals. In this way, he is not just an accuser, but an ally, maybe a friend, though we do not talk like friends, because the chain-of-command doesn't like coaches getting soft. So it's more unspoken and felt then said and expressed that The Accuser loves me just as much as he gets on my case... because ultimately the focus is ME, and what MY best interests are.

But is this just my higher-self, or something more? I'm not sure sometimes, however I am grateful either way and realize that this being is willing to work with me not just because I asked him to, but because he apparently sees potential in me.

Besides, it's in my blood. I WANT to be accused, I WANT to grow, break my barriers and inhibitions, and be the best darn human I can be. But that it a lot more harder than it seems, especially coming from the kind of environments that I did. But you know what? Even with a bit' over a year of this, I have learned so much about myself and grown so much, I can say that it is totally worth it. I can't wait to see where I will be in 2,3, or five years. Right now, it's the healing of old wounds and the fixing of issues and catching-up lost time... but I feel that within the next six-months to the next year, I'll probably very well catch-up all of that, and them from there go way beyond what I merely would of been had I not discovered Satanism.

The path is steep, and riddled with rocks and falls, but I've made it many miles, with several more ahead, but I know now, that once again, I am on the edge of another horizon, I always feel when they are near...

Xeper! Ave Satana!

Most people do not have the psycho-spiritual development to know if they're speaking with Satan or their dead aunt Matilda

Or rather if it is my sub-concious or another being via invocation... either way this Ha-Satan guy likes to yell at me and throw me in with the sharks. I'm not sure if it matters though, because after each time I come out with a very fresh wave of self-awareness that keeps getting more complete and deeper each time. Darn, I need another one of those experiences, even if they are not fun at the moment, they help in the long-run.

I tnink jason uses the accuser model.
@c

Yes, I'm the guy that primarily uses the accuser model in an almost Jewish-like fashion, where as the opposition and accusations are just different forms of testing so that I may overcome. Can be very emotionally brutal, like cardio for feelings, but more intense. I come out with a better understanding, appreciation, and spiritual and emotional maturity for it though.

As for me personally, I feel sometimes that I must be accused in order to achieve something that requires more angst or zeal doing. In a way, its a whisper over my shoulder, while at the same time being a coach on the metaphorical battlefield. He shows you the goal, and helps you achieve it. In most cases, he is a test for the faithful. But in even more rare cases he is followed in order to understand the reasoning for his existence, which is to ultimately benefit mankind (or the souls that God will ultimately reuse in the making of his new universe).

I agree with a lot though not necessarily all of this.