• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What happens when you die?

may

TumH20Coreybear said:
I know what happens when a human dies, they rot like every other organism does.

:panda:
yes that is right, that is what the bible teaches as well ,
For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten Ecclesiastes 9;5 we are a soul that dies , we do not possess a soul ,we are a soul.
(Psalm 146:4) His spirit
Or, "His breath." Heb., ru·choh´; Gr., pneu´ma; Lat., spi´ri·tus.
goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish.
"Dust you are and to dust you will return."—GENESIS 3:19.
All that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in She´ol, the place to which you are going.Ecclesiastes 9;10 sheol is mankinds common grave and that is where we all go. but the bible promises a resurrection at a future time into a paradise earth .
Do not marvel at this, because the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment. John 5;28-29we will not be judged on what we did before we died , but we will be judged on how we live our lives after we are resurrected .

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
I believe we will each be given three million pieces of chocolate of our choice, without having to worry about gaining a pound. Then once we are down devouring these snacks, the cycle restarts, but instead of food, we are given something different -- say three million video games, or movies, or songs.

For those non-chocolate lovers, don't worry. There's other things to pick from. God is all loving. :D

may

GeneCosta said:
I believe we will each be given three million pieces of chocolate of our choice, without having to worry about gaining a pound. Then once we are down devouring these snacks, the cycle restarts, but instead of food, we are given something different -- say three million video games, or movies, or songs.

For those non-chocolate lovers, don't worry. There's other things to pick from. God is all loving. :D
yum yum i am a choc lover and i only want the best chocy:drool: