• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What if you could be physically invisible?Including your clothes?

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I was just at a supermarket, and my daughter was confused by the voiceover telling Stella to go to Aisle 3.

I told her it was Jeebers. At some point that might come back to bite me.
At some point, my middle son created a character named "***** Man". I about laughed to the point of tears when he began getting included in stories(the child in question didn't really understand the concept of profanity at the time of ***** Man's creation).

We rolled with it. When an item becomes a trigger, ***** Man would come by and 'purchase' the item while he was away, usually writing a note or sending an email. He'll also email back and forth(getting him to practice writing/typing skills), and occasionally send a rebuke if it might be helpful.

There have been all sorts of colorful stories... He's really come to save our ***es a few times.

Some have Santa, or the tooth fairy... we have ***** Man.

Heyo

Veteran Member
What if you could be physically invisible?Including your clothes?:):cool:
While I can't be physically invisible, I at least can employ an SEP field.

“The Somebody Else's Problem field is much simpler and more effective, and what's more can be run for over a hundred years on a single torch battery. This is because it relies on people's natural disposition not to see anything they don't want to, weren't expecting, or can't explain.”

― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Then I would still be detected anyway through other senses by many other beings on this planet. I get that humans are sight dominant, but even humans have passable secondary senses. There's a reason why in tabletop RPG rulesets invisibility spells don't actually make the character untargetable. Depending on the system, it's handled in different ways, but there are other spells that legit make a character untargetable on the physical plane - invisibility doesn't do that.