• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is God?

Spirit Study

God is not a man.. nor the son of man.. (Numbers 23:19) - neither is God an angel. God is not like any-thing in creation. The Creator is Greater than creation and there is nothing in creation that resembles God. As particles in the whole, we are a part of God. God is beyond what one thinks of God. God alone commands all with grace. God is the Eternal Mind thinking everything into existence. God is the Thinker, and we are its thoughts.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
God is not a man.. nor the son of man.. (Numbers 23:19) - neither is God an angel. God is not like any-thing in creation. The Creator is Greater than creation and there is nothing in creation that resembles God. As particles in the whole, we are a part of God. God is beyond what one thinks of God. God alone commands all with grace. God is the Eternal Mind thinking everything into existence. God is the Thinker, and we are its thoughts.
The whole of creation is the result of God’s though and the power of His Spirit.

Mankind is the greatest creation of God which reflects the nature of God - which why scriptures says thsn ‘Man is made in the IMAGE of God’…. Only mankind is made this way… no other living, enSpirited being is a reflection of the God.

But, as SONS of God, if we willingly disobey the ways, commands, orders, of God, then we lose that title. But, because we are image of God, God allows for forgiveness.

ANGELS are also ‘SONS’ of God, having Godly attributes of POWER and INTELLIGENCE, WISDOM, and AUTHORITY. But they CANNOT BE FORGIVEN if they fail in anyway to follows God’s ways, commands, or orders.

Spirit Study

The whole of creation is the result of God’s though and the power of His Spirit.

Mankind is the greatest creation of God which reflects the nature of God - which why scriptures says thsn ‘Man is made in the IMAGE of God’…. Only mankind is made this way… no other living, enSpirited being is a reflection of the God.

But, as SONS of God, if we willingly disobey the ways, commands, orders, of God, then we lose that title. But, because we are image of God, God allows for forgiveness.

ANGELS are also ‘SONS’ of God, having Godly attributes of POWER and INTELLIGENCE, WISDOM, and AUTHORITY. But they CANNOT BE FORGIVEN if they fail in anyway to follows God’s ways, commands, or orders.
i believe in God's mercy and i believe that, eventually, they can find forgiveness where they have failed to follow God's way and commands and return to a state of peace and balance through the compassion of the Almighty. I would like to see all souls, good and bad alike, free from suffering and in a state of peace.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
i believe in God's mercy and i believe that, eventually, they can find forgiveness where they have failed to follow God's way and commands and return to a state of peace and balance through the compassion of the Almighty. I would like to see all souls, good and bad alike, free from suffering and in a state of peace.
Godly thoughts - but how do you am to help to achieve it?