• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is sin?

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
If I told the position that god had obtained it, which I did not - then sin is a delusion. The delusion is itself clear because then that means god sinned for me. I have not and will never sin. There is no more delusion about sin for me.
Sorry Sweet. Got your post mixed up with the OP. So, to clarify, you do not believe that God pre-ordains everything?

Romans 11:32
Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

That jerk. That's like setting a cat on fire just so you can be the one to douse the flames. It's a sick reason to put a cat on fire, that's all I'm saying.

Sorry Sweet. Got your post mixed up with the OP. So, to clarify, you do not believe that God pre-ordains everything?

Romans 11:32 For God has bound everyone over to disobedience so that he may have mercy on them all.

That jerk. That's like setting a cat on fire just so you can be the one to douse the flames. It's a sick reason to put a cat on fire, that's all I'm saying.

Creates humility. No one can claim to be superior to anyone else, or brag they earned something.