• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the weirdest thing that happened to you that might be biblical.

ProfLogic

Share your experience here. Anything that you perceive as out of the ordinary that might be related to anything written in the bible. Leave out the things that would be censored in this forum.

BruceDLimber

Hi! :)

>What is the weirdest thing that happened to you that might be Biblical?

I guess I'd have to say discovering the many fulfilled prophecies in the Bible that point to the Baha'i Faith, and consequently becoming Baha'i!

All of which seems far LESS "weird" after 34 1/2 years AS a Baha'i! . . . :)

Best,

Bruce

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Out of the ordinary?

My whole life.

And I most always ignore signs.

So what kind of person are you?
A person that sees signs or chance?

*taken from the movie SIGNS*

ProfLogic

BruceDLimber said:
Hi! :)

>What is the weirdest thing that happened to you that might be Biblical?

I guess I'd have to say discovering the many fulfilled prophecies in the Bible that point to the Baha'i Faith, and consequently becoming Baha'i!

All of which seems far LESS "weird" after 34 1/2 years AS a Baha'i! . . . :)

Best,

Bruce

Can you give a specific example?

A

angellous_evangellous

I would have to vote for my encounters with the demonic, which I am forbidden to discuss in detail.

A

angellous_evangellous

mr.guy said:
Me too. However, i am allowed to tell you that it happened at a screening of "Ernest goes to Jail".

Ernest goes to camp:sad4:

A

angellous_evangellous

ProfLogic said:
How did you know it was demonic?

I'm sorry, that's classified. I shouldn't have even brought it up.

I'm not going to have anything to do with exorsisms if I can help it though, I promise you that.

To be honest, I'd rather pretend that demons don't exist.

Syzygy

ProfLogic said:
Is this like in a dream or where you well aware?

Oh, I was well-aware. I first mentioned it in the second post in my introductory thread. Definitely well-aware . . . but it was on some order of freakiness, let me tell you! :)

PHOTOTAKER

i have had many things, heard of many things, and seen many things that would be describe as "biblical" at this point in my life i would not be able to describe there importance to me and the people i might tell. they are sacred to me, they tell us who we are and what i/we believe. They DO NOT convince anyone to convert or change there believe with out revelation from the sprit of God, out of the things that i will not describe, this is the one single truth that i can tell you and testify to you. Always seek the truth your own mind can take you only so far; The Holy Ghost can take you to the rest of the way and out of all the biblical things, this is the most important "seek after the sprit of God." And I know from experience that this is Biblical!!!

BruceDLimber

HI, Prof!

There really isn't a specific example other then the whole thing of becoming a Baha'i itself--the gestalt, if you like! . . .

Let's just say it was all unexpected beforehand, and in contrast seemed the only sensible/rational thing to do in retrospect.

Cheers,

Bruce

A

angellous_evangellous

Prof, if you want Jesus to come back so bad, you can always fast and pray.

ProfLogic

angellous_evangellous said:
Prof, if you want Jesus to come back so bad, you can always fast and pray.

Nope I more interested in the demons that you felt or maybe seen. How did they look like to you or even smell?

ProfLogic

Syzygy said:
Oh, I was well-aware. I first mentioned it in the second post in my introductory thread. Definitely well-aware . . . but it was on some order of freakiness, let me tell you! :)

Did it happen only once and what have you learned from it?