• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the weirdest thing that happened to you that might be biblical.

ProfLogic

Syzygy said:
Oh, I was well-aware. I first mentioned it in the second post in my introductory thread. Definitely well-aware . . . but it was on some order of freakiness, let me tell you! :)

Did it happen only once and what have you learned from it?

ProfLogic

angellous_evangellous said:
I'm sorry, that's classified. I shouldn't have even brought it up.

I'm not going to have anything to do with exorsisms if I can help it though, I promise you that.

To be honest, I'd rather pretend that demons don't exist.

Another way to look at your experience is : what if there is no demon, what if another awareness that wants you to follow what it wants you uses your idea that demon exists. Wouldn't it more convincing to actually in you awareness project the images of demons so that it would make the perception that you need it in your life? More than likely the demon you saw was something that you have seen in a book or in a movie.

A

angellous_evangellous

ProfLogic said:
Another way to look at your experience is : what if there is no demon, what if another awareness that wants you to follow what it wants you uses your idea that demon exists. Wouldn't it more convincing to actually in you awareness project the images of demons so that it would make the perception that you need it in your life? More than likely the demon you saw was something that you have seen in a book or in a movie.

I was an observer only, and I don't care to observe anything like that again. I don't care what it was. "Demon" is an appropriate referant.

waacman

Restoration of everything
Do strange coincidences count regarding witnessing? If so, I have a little story to tell.

Ophiuchus

There may have been many Biblical experiences in my life. Although I am trying my best to keep what I feel I would be assuming to be Biblical locked up until I have more reason to consider them as Biblical.

I am willing to share one experience that I have faith in with you.

From Job "God is my healer, from Him the nature of the Universe has fled away."

This was written in a book I was handed in a dream.

ProfLogic

waacman said:
Do strange coincidences count regarding witnessing? If so, I have a little story to tell.

Any information might be helpful. Demonic possesions, jesus christ complex, total body control by an awareness, godly vision, god itself... I have seen. Jesus christ complex. I am hoping others have seen or experience it themselves, then they would truly understand what the religion based on the bible truly is. As one poster here says its confidential until someone else describe their experiences and then together, it woul dbe a benefit to document and post the information. Soon others woul dhave the strength to move forward with no shame or fear or being labeled as an insane person.

ProfLogic

angellous_evangellous said:
I was an observer only, and I don't care to observe anything like that again. I don't care what it was. "Demon" is an appropriate referant.

If its so confidential then you seem to care not to share it. It might be helpful for someone that things they are insane but in really there are things of this world that can not be explained presently. For me it sure is clear. By the way did you say demon, try lucifer and thousands of demons.

ProfLogic

Ophiuchus said:
There may have been many Biblical experiences in my life. Although I am trying my best to keep what I feel I would be assuming to be Biblical locked up until I have more reason to consider them as Biblical.

I am willing to share one experience that I have faith in with you.

From Job "God is my healer, from Him the nature of the Universe has fled away."

This was written in a book I was handed in a dream.

I have encountered this god of yours and told it I don't need it in my life. Share your experience.

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
What is the weirdest thing that happened to you that might be biblical.
I have turned wine into water. :)

1wa•ter \"wÕ-t€r, "wä-\ n 4 : any of various liquids containing or resembling water; esp : a watery fluid (as tears, urine, or sap) formed or circulating in a living organism

(c)2000 Zane Publishing, Inc. and Merriam-Webster, Incorporated. All rights reserved.