• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your age limit for partners?

desideraht

Hellspawn
I am 23 and My ideal age range for a mate is between 25 and 35. I dated a 27 year old and before he went crazy on Me I loved it. Older is definitely what I prefer, but I don't want them to be so much older that they look down on Me intellectually. My ex actually sort of did that even though we were only 4 years apart, and I felt like that was kind of ********. In the end I turned out to be far more wise than him and it was his emotional immaturity that led to our break up. So age often really is "just a number".

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I always said that 10 years older and 3 years younger would be my limit. Having said that...my gf of 8 months is 13 years older than me.

Flankerl

Iam pretty open for it if its an older partner. But i cant get along with younger guys, though i can get along with younger girls.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I had a husband 20yrs older than myself and I was married for a very long time.

I am approaching 50 and prefer much younger men now (they just have more...stamina when I need it) ;)

I'd go 30-40, but not younger/older than that.

Suffice to say, I haven't had relations in over 10yrs now and I am starting to get used to this 'spinster life'.

After a while, one reaches the point of not even caring about it anymore 'cause you know it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I have a wife and am quite content. We have less than a year age difference. My opinion though is I see no age limits except what is allowed by the culture and it's laws. If its legal, there should be no problems involving love with intimacy. After all age concerns revolve and arise around the engagement of sex.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Late teens, 20s and 30s. I might play around with a 40-something, but I don't think anything serious would come from that. Lol.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I've never had a serious relationship with anyone who wasn't my age, give or take a few years.

My my husband and I are one year, ten days apart in age. We're in our thirties.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Youngest for me would be 18-19, oldest 30. Now, romantically is a little different. Romantically. 25-30 is ideal. I am 27 btw.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've come to realize my limit for ages below me has alot to do with my oldest niece, who is eight years younger than me and not old enough to drink. I don't know why, perhaps maybe because she's the only family member I have that I am close enough with to open up to about more personal/sensitive things, but there is something in the back of my head that points out when someone is around her age and may have been friends with her (or even maybe a fling) if they went to the same school.

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
I almost always date older, and the last time I dated younger, he himself started dating an 18 year old. (We were 25 and 28 or something like that.) I like maturity, he didn't really have it.

Older, I dated 16 years older than me and had the generational gap be a problem - he was the only child of older parents, he was culturally closer to my parents' generation - and I'm currently dating 14 years older than me and not having that same issue.

I don't have a hard number though.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I'm 28 years old. I've had a few dates recently, the oldest being 41, the youngest 21. I've discovered through this, that if I'm to seriously consider a relationship, I probably won't go too far outside of +/- 4 years of my own age. The rest, I feel, begin to be a little too far removed from the life stage I'm at. They're not too bad for a root though ;)

ZooGirl02

10 years older or 5 years younger is my limit but I don't know why I say that because I am with a man whom I love with all my heart now. He's exactly 2 months younger than me which I think is awesome.