• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

what is your agnostic highest priority? Do you have a procedure? i do

evane123

my agnostic highest priority is trying not to feel pain.
Do you have a proceedure of thought. My proceedure of thought is:
I think i want to use my own mind to make all decisions about all ways to try not to feel any pain.
I think i lessen the chances of feeling pain if i improve myself.
I think i improve myself if i improve the universe.
I think i improve the universe if i deal with others the way i want to be dealt with.
I think if i deal with others the way i want to be dealt with i will gain information about the procedures of others.
I think if i gain information about the procedures of others i will gain more information about when i should express myself.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
my agnostic highest priority is trying to teach.
My proceedure of thought is:
I think i want to use my own mind to make all decisions about all ways to try teach well.
I think i lessen the chances of teaching wrong if i improve myself.
I think i improve myself if i improve the universe.
I think i improve the universe if i deal with others the way i want to be dealt with.
I think if i deal with others the way i want to be dealt with i will gain information about the procedures of others.
I think if i gain information about the procedures of others i will gain more information about when i should express myself.
and much more :)

pururun

cmiiw
my highest agnostic priority is accepting who i am.
if i accept my new faith as an agnostic, i won't be bothered by many negative feelings.
if i don't be bothered by my negative feeling, i can think of new way of life.
if i figure out my new way of life, i will know what good things to do to me and the others
if i do good to the others, maybe i will find happiness in my life

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
My priority is to be happy and to try and make others happy.
I have no agnostic priority.(agnosticism is what I believe about god but not my way of life)
There are many procedures to do this but it depends on the individuals.
For myself, correct all negative thoughts
State out loud happy thoughts

XS337

Out of the infinite range of wavelengths - the human eye can see only a narrow range.

Each pair of human eyes carries its own perception - viewing events from its local reference point.

Even if 2 human beings agree on the name of an event, they have no way to verify they indeed see the same thing.

My conclusion : the way we perceive reality is individual, inconsistent, fractional and limited. So is our knowledge of the universe.

My priority is to keep pursuing further knowledge in spite of those known limitations.