• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your belief in regards to God?

What is your belief in regards to God?

• Total voters

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
If we accept your book as proof of invisible beings - then we have to accept all religion's books claiming invisible beings

You seem to have missed that I don't belong to the Abrahamic religions, - or any other.

I am purely debating what the texts, and their original languages, actually say.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Actually, Santa as far as I know, as we know him, came from the coco-cola ads in America, hence the red clothes. sunray

Actually it goes back to the Sámi, - their sleds pulled by reindeer, - and red and white Amanita Muscaria shrooms, which the Shaman and the reindeer ate.

What do you think made "Santa" and his reindeer fly? :D

Guy Threepwood

Mighty Pirate
What is your belief in regards to God? Is it theistic, atheistic, or agnostic? (Please explain why for your choice.)

I am a theist because I believe "God" qualifies as the only explanation to the mystery of existence.

Same here, or perhaps, to be technical, I believe God is the ' least improbable' explanation! :)

zahra67

i believe that God is the all-merciful, the most merciful, the most generous, the most kind, the most beneficent, the most forgiving.
there is no God, but Allah.
What is your belief in regards to God? Is it theistic, atheistic, or agnostic? (Please explain why for your choice.)

I am a theist because I believe "God" qualifies as the only explanation to the mystery of existence.

Muffled

Jesus in me

I believe I am a theist because I know God personally.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I was a Christian, I believed in God. But nothing ever happened no matter how much I tried to please him, I just wanted to know he was there and that his love is real. But it's not. I'm not so sure he is. I'm looking for answers and am finding them, but I do not believe in Christ

I believe there is a song with words like that: "looking for love in all the wrong places."

Muffled

Jesus in me
I think the Cosmic Clown has a great sense of humor, but I don't know whether or not he actually exists --- which may be his finest joke of all.

I believe Christians who know Him personally are aware that He has a sense of humor but I believe you would be hard pressed to find it in the Bible. Even His choice of birth date makes Him a Capricorn and that is the most serious sign of the zodiac.

Silverscale derg

I am theistic, I don't narrow it down to one god though. The human god/bible god to me is purely evil, to me the gods of a certain species of the main spiritual elements of the pentagram made the universe through many billions of years. It didn't just poof come here, it took it's sweet time but humans aren't of here, they're invasive.