• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your daily private computer?

rsd

ACBSP77
If your fan was noisy then it just needed cleaned most likely. Mine is so whisper quiet you have to get down near the tower and really listen for it. My husband's was really noisy and he just cleaned it and now it's like mine. Hardly noticeable.

A regular desktop is fine for me. I am a SAHM so it's not like I have to have my computer everywhere I go (it's not like I'm ever going anywhere :p ) and I am a gamer and (at least in my opinion) a desktop is simply better for that than a laptop.

Good points. I agree with all of them.

rsd

ACBSP77
I love laptops, but I think I would pass on the Toshiba. I have a HP and it is great. I think I paid about $1200 for it. A little bit better than many of the ones you see at Best Buy, but then again, other brands can be even more costly.

Last edited:

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
7K$ stationary mix'n'match gaming PC and my HTC Desire. :D
Gonna have to do some upgrades soon though.
I want three screens and my current hardware doesn't support it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop for surfing, & a giant old desktop tower home brew machine for business.
But what I really want is a Bambleweeny 57 Sub-Meson Brain

atanu

Premium Member
My basic computer that i use is the mind. When it goes to sleep mode, only me exists. When it operates under half throttle as in dream, it divides the 'me' as an object (my body) and the universe. When it outputs the products of its operations, as in waking time, it gives an exciting 3-D world.