• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite cola or non alcoholic beverage?

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I know it's summer and everyone likes their ice cold beer and favorite mixed drinks. I really would like to find out which soft drink beverage people prefer? Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Mt. Dew, Iced Tea, or whatever....

I like Diet Coke myself. ;)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I know it's summer and everyone likes their ice cold beer and favorite mixed drinks. I really would like to find out which soft drink beverage people prefer? Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Mt. Dew, Iced Tea, or whatever....

I like Diet Coke myself. ;)
Diet Coke, absolutely. I drink it from the minute I wake up until right before I go to bed.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Are you seriously suggesting there exists such a thing as a non-alcoholic beverage capable of becoming a favorite?

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
DIET COKE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! YUCK-O!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diet Dr Pepper is the best diet drink, with diet Pepsi a close 2nd.

I do love the Power Ade Zero though!!!!!!!

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Lemonade in the summer. Apple cider in the fall. Kool-Aid otherwise. I've taken to drinking a lot less soda over the last 8 months to a year or so.

blackout

Violet.
I like unsweetened iced tea and also seltzer water in ice.

Call me a simpleton, I just can't drink all that sugar.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Sigh... my never ending personal debate; am I a coffee man, or a tea man? I've yet to find an answer to that.

I only really drink water if I require a cold beverage. I don't care how hot it is, I'll still drink plenty of hot caffeinated beverages despite the panting and sweating it causes.