• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite cola or non alcoholic beverage?

Jeremy Mason

Take a liter of Mountain Dew, drink it down to the paper line and add a Red Bull. It sounds odd, but it tastes great and put zip in your dooda.

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
I'm ashamed at almost every participant in this thread for neglecting the source of our lives: water.

Other than the God Liquid, water, I love:

- Thai bubble tea
- Sweet tea
- Green tea, either iced or not
- Chocolate coffee (At home I pour a cup of Foldgers strong, add 3 packets of Sweet'N'Low, pour 1/4 cup of cream, add a thick layer of chocolate syrup, scoop a bit of chocolate pudding, and then mix it all up)
- Rockstar
- Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
- Fruit smoothies
- Cream Soda
- Root Beer

All of the above keep me awake at night when I'm busy writing.

One liquid I will never put my mouth to again: milk and coke mix. I made the mistake of putting more coke than milk. From my understanding, black Russian cocktails consist of 3:1, milk to coke.

Last edited:

Yes Man

Premium Member
One liquid I will never put my mouth to again: milk and coke mix. I made the mistake of putting more coke than milk.
That sounds terrible actually. That reminds me of the time I had no milk in the house for my cereal. I used coke to substitute the milk. :areyoucra Needless to say that was a bad idea.

Hope

Princesinha
Irn Bru is the best.
You might not get the advert.

Great advert!! Made me miss Scotland. Great tribute. "Kamikaze midgies in the mud"----lol.

Don't miss Iron Brew, though. That's one local favorite I never really aquired the taste for.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I'm...I'm....oh the shame...I'm a Coke addict. :eek:

However, I'm trying to drink less and less...I try to drink more juice and more water. :yes:

idea

Question Everything
I'm ashamed at almost every participant in this thread for neglecting the source of our lives: water.

I agree - somne things taste better than water, but nothing makes you feel better after you drink it.

I also love juice - peach, orange, cran, grape - love the dark grape juice.

All those benies they said you get from wine? The good stuff is not in the alch - the good stuff is in the juice - pure dark 100% grape juice - it is the best!

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
I think folks at RF should try India’s most popular non-alcoholic beverage – Lassi. I’ve picked a video from the net.

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-sweet-lassi

Cheers!

Some people if they don't have all the spices just use the yogurt, milk and sugar. :D I tasted some lassi that someone made by blending banana into it...it was delicious...but people can experiment with different fruit flavours also. It's kind of like a yogurt smoothie. :)

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
I'll try the abridged version today.

I like to mix tea and coffee (about 10% cream for the coffee bit), and then throw in some raspberry/cherry and/or chocolate flavoring.

Troublemane

Im becoming a fan of Diet Pepsi Max---I had it first when i went up north and stayed at my dad's.

Its diet soda, with no sugar...and EXTRA CAFFEINE! whats not to like? :D

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Cherry Coke & Mountain Dew...my two loves, haha.

If anyone wants to try a new summer-y drink, try a blended strawberry lemonade. 3/4 lemonade, 1/4 strawberry syrup and about 1.5 cups ice. SO good!