• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your favorite dinosaur

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
interesting you said that right as I was looking online how much a "T" typically costs on the streets.

I think I'm gonna start calling it The T-Rex
Tea? That has a street value? I am missing out on a fortune. Half a mo gov, cup a tea?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
interesting you said that right as I was looking online how much a "T" typically costs on the streets.

I think I'm gonna start calling it The T-Rex

Don't know how much T Rex costs but my friendly neighbourhood Kan cost a million euros.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Certainly not the Shuelers.

7b6623823930cd3c52bc430af19ad0fe.jpg

Tamino

Compsognathus.

I had this dinosaur-phase as a kid when I carefully studied all the books and learned all the weird names. I came to the conclusion, that rather than one of those big planteaters or apex predators, I'd prefer to be small and fast and able to go everywhere I like relatively unnoticed.

freelight

Soul Pioneer
My fave was always Brontosaurus, collected dinosaur figures and was really into them as a child/teen ager.

Brontosaurus.jpg

Brontosaurus (/ˌbrɒntəˈsɔːrəs/;[1][2] meaning "thunder lizard" from the Greek words βροντή, brontē "thunder" and σαῦρος, sauros "lizard") is a genus of herbivorous sauropod dinosaur that lived in present-day United States during the Late Jurassic period. It was described by American paleontologist Othniel Charles Marsh in 1879, the type species being dubbed B. excelsus, based on a partial skeleton lacking a skull found in Como Bluff, Wyoming. In subsequent years, two more species of Brontosaurus were named: B. parvus in 1902 and B. yahnahpin in 1994. Brontosaurus lived about 156 to 146 million years ago (mya) during the Kimmeridgian and Tithonian ages in the Morrison Formation of what is now Utah and Wyoming. For decades, the animal was thought to have been a taxonomic synonym of its close relative Apatosaurus, but a 2015 study by Emmanuel Tschopp and colleagues found it to be distinct. It has seen widespread representation in popular culture, being the archetypal "long-necked" dinosaur in general media.

- Wiki

~*~*~

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My fave was always Brontosaurus, collected dinosaur figures and was really into them as a child/teen ager.

View attachment 87846

Brontosaurus (/ˌbrɒntəˈsɔːrəs/;[1][2] meaning "thunder lizard" from the Greek words βροντή, brontē "thunder" and σαῦρος, sauros "lizard") is a genus of herbivorous sauropod dinosaur that lived in present-day United States during the Late Jurassic period. It was described by American paleontologist Othniel Charles Marsh in 1879, the type species being dubbed B. excelsus, based on a partial skeleton lacking a skull found in Como Bluff, Wyoming. In subsequent years, two more species of Brontosaurus were named: B. parvus in 1902 and B. yahnahpin in 1994. Brontosaurus lived about 156 to 146 million years ago (mya) during the Kimmeridgian and Tithonian ages in the Morrison Formation of what is now Utah and Wyoming. For decades, the animal was thought to have been a taxonomic synonym of its close relative Apatosaurus, but a 2015 study by Emmanuel Tschopp and colleagues found it to be distinct. It has seen widespread representation in popular culture, being the archetypal "long-necked" dinosaur in general media.

- Wiki

~*~*~
Thank you, I was just telling someone how my username, where I uploaded a YouTube rap I wrote about school violence, while on school grounds , they had me moved to the place where signs and wonders confirmed that I was supposed to be.

They just wanted me off school grounds, I did nothing illegal , had no weapons, but an ugly thing, accomplished the greatest good, when it brought me to Twin cities, where people wear TC.

The reason I appreciate your post, is this is a very old thread, with a question I love to ask. Jurassic Park dinosaurs were all female.

My username when I uploaded that video, was "Thunder " and a word beginning with C
download (19).jpeg

While going by that username at that website, people called me "TC. " I soon saw people at the city I was transported to wearing those hats.

I was telling someone minutes before reading your post about someone else with the initials "TC", born on the 24th, dead on the 24th, and our flag changes 24th year of the century, which I called "year of TC", also reflection of Thunder inspiring it all.

Dionysus, son of Zeus, (thunder God) Diocletian means "glory of Zeus", who is responsible for the death of Saint Philomena, who I call "Doctor Phil, Doctor Zeus".

I showed a picture of a sign, red and white, the colors of the T and C, the colors of a Saint Philomena cord.

I had a Basilisk lizard called "The Jesus lizard", that can "walk on water". Some have accused the father of Jesus being Zeus or a thunder God.

He controlled storms :p

Thunder lizard ...I like that. Thank you. It is an inspiration! :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I kind of like Ploddypuss..

Not a dinosaur but a cat, she's getting old (at least 14 years that i know), she no longer walks with the graceful gait of a cat but rather she just plods along thus earning her nickname.

Diplodocus.

And it has to be pronounced dip-low-doh-cuss, not die-plod-oh-cuss.

Anyone who calls it a die-plod-oh-cuss is a bellend :mad: