• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is your short story or one sentence, Why Do You love God?

RestlessSoul

There's a lot of things in life that I can consider rotten in my life, but I find a lot of comfort and thankfulness for my ability to see in color, My ability to walk, my ability to taste all kinds of drinks and foods, My ability to feel the sunshine, my ability to feel the kindness others give me and I can give to others.

I feel you are a kind individual, I appreciate your kindness you have given me and I love the opportunity to share kindness in return. :sparklingheart:

It’s good to be grateful. A heart full of gratitude is a heart full of love, and a heart full of love can’t help but serve God

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
It’s good to be grateful. A heart full of gratitude is a heart full of love, and a heart full of love can’t help but serve God

RestlessSoul

Trailblazer

Ben Dhyan

Spice, is there anything we could talk about on this thread that you think would help someone?​

What if we started with something small, Does anyone like pictures of cats?:hugehug:

Does anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
images (11).jpeg
images (6).jpeg
images (10).jpeg

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality

RestlessSoul

Trailblazer

Ben Dhyan

Spice, is there anything we could talk about on this thread that you think would help someone?​

What if we started with something small, Does anyone like pictures of cats?:hugehug:

Does anyone have any ideas?
The way my quote journals and inspirational screenshot files grow, I can always come up with something. Hang on and let me scan over a few and see what inspires me.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
We always need a bit of humor in our lives, so how about this for a prayer after one of my student gatherings:
Screenshot_20231107_105232_Facebook.jpg