• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What it’s like being a “conspiracy theorist”.

Ebionite

I don't take it personally or become angry about it, as I've seen many anti-conspiracy theorists do. That's something I don't understand.
It's a function of ego, for those whose self worth is dependent upon their beliefs. Richard Tarnas described the underlying issue as that people are hardwired to believe in the existence of a higher power, and for those without religious convictions the higher power defaults to the state.

Ebionite

As a civil engineer, I find it painful to talk to 9/11 conspiracy theorists. Disinformation is a hell of a drug.
Yeah, mainstream media is unable to deal with the facts.

400px-Ground_Zero-hotspots.gif
400px-Ground_Zero-Thermal_Hot_Spot_Data.png

Video of witnesses reporting explosions or similar:

The following evidence was compiled by Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

The Twin Towers' destruction exhibited all of the characteristics of controlled demolition.

• Destruction proceeds through the path of greatest resistance at nearly free-fall acceleration
  • Improbable symmetry of debris distribution
  • Extremely rapid onset of destruction
  • Over 100 first responders reported explosions and flashes
  • Multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally
  • Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
  • 1200-foot-diameter debris field: no "pancaked" floors found
  • Isolated explosive ejections 20–40 stories below demolition front
  • Total building destruction: dismemberment of steel frame
  • Several tons of molten metal found under all 3 high-rises
  • Evidence of thermite incendiaries found by FEMA in steel samples
  • Evidence of explosives found in dust samples
WTC 7 also exhibited characteristics of controlled demolition.

• Rapid onset of collapse
  • Sounds of explosions
  • Symmetrical structural failure
  • Free-fall acceleration through the path of what was greatest resistance
  • Imploded, collapsing completely, landing almost in its own footprint
  • Massive volume of expanding pyroclastic-like clouds
  • Corroboration from Danny Jowenko, a European controlled demolition professional
  • Foreknowledge of "collapse" by media, NYPD, FDNY
The three high-rises exhibited none of the characteristics of destruction by fire:

• Slow onset with large visible deformations
  • Asymmetrical collapse which follows the path of least resistance (laws of conservation of momentum would cause a falling, intact, from the point of plane impact, to the side most damaged by the fires)
  • Evidence of fire temperatures capable of softening steel
High-rise buildings with much larger, hotter, and longer-lasting fires have never collapsed

Last edited:

Alien826

No religious beliefs
TRUE STORY TIME!

My dad was definitely a conspiracy theorist. AND he believed in Bigfoot. So one day I said to him, and I almost but not quite felt bad about it, "If Bigfoot exists, why haven't we ever, ever found any bones or any archeological evidence of Bigfoot?" He had no answer. Oh, he also very strongly believed that he'd been abducted by aliens. This was a man with a very high IQ for the record. Like over 140.

I abduct people all the time, but I don't remember your Dad. When was this?

Ebionite

Oh, he also very strongly believed that he'd been abducted by aliens. This was a man with a very high IQ for the record. Like over 140.

Police officers across the US have been issued a handbook on how to deal with reports of ‘unidentified anomalous phenomena’ (UAP).

The guidelines, which detail several past encounters, were sent out earlier this summer by the Major Cities Chiefs Association (MCAA), which represents police executives from the largest cities in the US and Canada.

In the 11-page guide, the MCAA notes that UAPs detected in US airspace represent a “domain awareness gap” which poses a “clear and present danger to pilots and our soldiers that is more acute than ever.” It also cites reports by several government agencies, such as the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, concluding that such phenomena are also a “clear threat to national security, since their capabilities and origins are unknown.”

The UAP displayed anomalous performance, holding stationary in hurricane force-winds. They appeared to travel at supersonic speeds and outlasted our fighters by hours, despite no visible engines or infrared exhaust. I testified about these experiences to Congress last July, along with Cmdr. David Fravor, a fellow former U.S. Navy pilot who had a well documented close encounter with an advanced UAP in 2004.

The MCAA guide quoted from this article.

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Yeah, I get that you would think that people reporting the facts is an expression of creativity.

I get that you want to bait me into a debate, but I don't have the respect for your position or the necessary patience to sift through the crap that you've provided and point out all the ways you're wrong.

You've been duped, and I would bet good money that you aren't interested in being educated on how you've been duped, right?

Heyo

Veteran Member
I do (respectfully) take issue with this.

I am not saying it is the inverse, but some “conspiracy theorists” (such as myself) believe what we believe because we are intelligent enough to question absolutely everything.

As for evidence, I have viewed plenty of evidence supporting “conspiracy theories”. Normies have the mainstream media and politicians to point to for their information. When I was down the conspiracy rabbit hole, I was presented with evidence supporting wild and terrifying claims. It takes an intelligent mind to parse all of the information and all of the sides and come to a conclusion. Different minds will come to different conclusions, but it does not mean one of them is stupid. Perhaps there are stupid people on both sides.

I am a “conspiracy theorist” for intelligent reasons. Believe me, I miss being a naive patriot.
Almost all conspiracy theories are disseminated and sometimes maintained by the cocaine import association. That way, they can point at people who don't buy their cover-up stories as "just another conspiracy theorist".
That may not be true, but it is a good working theory to be sceptical towards conspiracy theories and government stories.

UAP are a slightly different phenomenon. They were invented by the MIC in case they run out of people/groups/countries/nouns to scare people with. People who aren't scared, don't constantly raise the military budget.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That may not be true, but it is a good working theory to be sceptical towards conspiracy theories and government stories.
Criminals will accuse the people who try to expose them of being "a conspiracy theory".

It's a system invented by criminals and traitors to get rid of detractors. :)

Ebionite

Almost all conspiracy theories are disseminated and sometimes maintained by the cocaine import association. That way, they can point at people who don't buy their cover-up stories as "just another conspiracy theorist".

Mike Benz speaks to this point by describing how Routh fits into their modus operandi.