• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What kind of religion do you aspect to be on this earth ?

chinu

chinu
Friend Chinu,

Keep Reading!
when the time is ripe flowering happens on its own accord.

Love & rgds

Keep telling!
Till the time is ripe flowering happens on its own accord.

"Reading" is somewhat for the reasons like: desire to know anything
But
"Telling" is for what ???:shrug:

:) brother zenzero, i respect U

_/\_
Chinu

Muffled

Jesus in me
I think a political movement would help it even more, but if you are speaking of religion, I would hope Buddhism, they are very kind people.

As the lyrics to a song go: You have to be cruel to be kind. Buddhists are incapable of that. Chances are their kindness will kill you.

Muffled

Jesus in me
how about a religion that unites all religions, and thus all peaple, hence promotes peace. A religion that sees differences as not the same thing as division, as not my brother or sister. But that which celebrates diversity, which makes up the whole. Basicaly, a religion that helps everyone see that we are all equal, all children of one God, although we may have different understandings of the same God, our father. That no 1 is superior 2 any1 just cause they belong in a certain religion. A religion that put oneness as the law. Because every moral code that most religions have, eminates from oneness, or the Golden Rule. Love ur neighbour, dnt kill or be life supporting, be truthfull, be kind, etc, all these are demonstrations of oneness. Unless this religion is formed, or dis concept, woe be unto humanity, peace will neva reign.

Supposedly a one world religion will come with Satan at the helm. God help us all.