• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What religion would you be...

ayani

i can see myself being either a Muslim or Sikh. i've read on both traditions, spoken with Muslims and Sikhs, and feel a closeness to what i've found there.

my prayer movements somewhat resemble Muslim salat- bowing, prostration, recitation- which i perform when i get a few minutes alone during the day.

smiley.gif

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
1. If your religion did not exist, but all other religions did, which one do you think you would be? Basically, what religion do you like the most other than yours?

2. Although you practice one religion, there maybe a few concepts from other relgions that you like and/or practice. What are they?

If Christianity did not exist, I would be First Nation.

I practice mostly Christianity, but I do practice many concepts from First Nation religions, particularly Cherokee.