• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What Smilies Would You Like to Use on RF?

linwood

attachment.php

This one.

I think we should get rid of loads of them, I am too feckin' lazy to use any smilies that don't appear in the panel next to the reply box anyway :mad: or this one coz I knowz it.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
That sounds like saying someone has nothing against (insert minority group here) but they don't like their culture. If the seed of bias is planted it will most likely take root.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
But you can not like someone's culture and still respect it. For instance, I wouldn't want to live in a culture where people are cannibals, but I'm okay with cultures having cannibalistic practices. It's not up to me to say what is right and what is wrong.

rojse

RF Addict
There are some excellent smileys being suggested here. Hepefully, one of our helpful staff members (Quagmire) might actually put some of these in.