• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What time do you usually get up?

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
In bed 'tween 0100 and 0200, up around 0500. On days off I rarely sleep past 0600.
'Tween midnight and 2 a.m. and up by 5 a.m.

4-6 hours is plenty for me; if I ever sleep for more than 6 hours I wake up feeling horrible.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Now see if I get less than 6 hours, I wake up feeling less beautiful.
LOL! Well, my wife can sleep 12 hours straight and be ready to go in the morning; anything less than 8 hours for her is a struggle.
I spend a lot of time reading in the wee hours...
:D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I don't get the Am/PM anyway.. I mean, I know what they stand for, but why people still use them. I can't see one disadvantage in using the 24 hour system.
There's one: people used to the AM/PM system will have trouble understanding what you're saying.

I usually go to bed anywhere between 23:00 and 01:00, and I usually get up around 07:30 or 08:00.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I go to sleep as early as 8:00 Pm and as late as 2:00Am

But I can never sleep past about 8:00 am it seems.and I get up as early as 6:30.

My eyes just fly open and I sort of "jerk" awake suddenly.Its weird when I was younger I HATED to have to get up ..I mean I just would think horrible things like I
would rather die than have to get up..and I HATE LIFE! LOL!! I would be groggy for a full hour.

Maybe its age and maybe in part too that I dont have to get up.I can sleep pretty much till whenever I want.I like gettting up early.I like the morning hours.

Love

Dallas