• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What to do

ayani

Buttons : i play some music, call a friend, read, or get out for a walk, usually. or hug someone. :hug:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The only thing that has gotten me down that I can remember is certain jobs. I just change jobs. I'd rather look like I'm job hopping than work myself into a deep depression.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I usually internalize it and it converts to anger and frustration. In my mind, I really try to figure out exactly what it is... but being in my mind, by myself... is a pretty dangerous place. I'm a bit of a worrier, so I usually think the worst. Bad Habit

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I listen to music if I can.

Problem being though, I'm generally not very sad. If I'm not able to listen to music then I'll shrug it off and do something physical, like dig a hole for a post or chop some wood or something. Works well if you're angry too