• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was the last book you finished?

Awkward Fingers

Omphaloskeptic
I love reading, but I've been so bad at actually doing it recently...

Last book I read through in a first time read was probably the latest from George R.R. Martin, a while ago.

Last I read through as a re-read, either Les mis, or one of the Janet Evanovich bounty hunter books.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
1956024128a013ba9ae7c010.L.jpg

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Crucible by Troy Denning
Darth Bane: Rule of Two by Drew Karpyshyn

This Star Wars binge will go on forever...

Buttercup

Veteran Member

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Brave New World by Huxley, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern and the Outsiders by SE Hinton.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Lately I have finished "In Cold Blood," "Man in the Grey Flannel Suit," "Invisible Monsters (Remix)," "Genealogy of Morality," and "Beyond Good and Evil." Right now I'm working on "Discipline and Punish: The Birth of the Prison," "Hell's Angels," (Hunter S. Thompson), "Invisible Monsters," "Bait and Switch," and maybe another read of "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" if I can find the time for it. I also really want to get to Palahniuk's "Survivor" and "Damned."