• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was the last thing you bought?

Exaltist Ethan

Bridging the Gap Between Believers and Skeptics
Last night I bought the game Temtem on the Nintendo Switch eShop. It's $45. There is an optional deluxe version that is $20 more that includes more cosmetics, but I didn't feel like wasting that much money. Honestly, I will probably never play Temtem, either from my copy on Steam or on the Switch, but I need this game. Honestly I feel that Temtem is what Pokemon should have become.

Before that, a few days earlier, I ordered the How I Met Your Mother boxset on Amazon. It was $35. I realize that I can watch that show on Amazon Prime, but I wanted the boxset for the special features and honestly, How I Met Your Mother is my favorite sitcom, as corny as it sometimes can be. I placed the order but it won't ship to me until next weekend.

So now I bring it back to you. What was the last thing you bought?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
For the kids
download (1).jpg

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Last night I bought the game Temtem on the Nintendo Switch eShop. It's $45. There is an optional deluxe version that is $20 more that includes more cosmetics, but I didn't feel like wasting that much money. Honestly, I will probably never play Temtem, either from my copy on Steam or on the Switch, but I need this game. Honestly I feel that Temtem is what Pokemon should have become.

Before that, a few days earlier, I ordered the How I Met Your Mother boxset on Amazon. It was $35. I realize that I can watch that show on Amazon Prime, but I wanted the boxset for the special features and honestly, How I Met Your Mother is my favorite sitcom, as corny as it sometimes can be. I placed the order but it won't ship to me until next weekend.

i bought a salad for lunch. like a pig, i ate all of it. mmmmmhhhh

oink, oink

iu

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.

The Giver by Lois Lowry

i remembered reading it in high school and I was like "Oh man that was a great book"

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

My weekly flower standing order. But before that it was the weekly grocery list.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A bolillo for garlic bread, across the street at the neighborhood tienda. We're entertaining this evening. The menu is grilled salmon and a pasta salad with garlic bread.

upload_2022-9-8_16-5-4.jpeg

Orbit

I'm a planet
The last thing I *tried* to buy was an iPhone, but they got the order wrong and had to send it back.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Here's a statistically unlikely sentence:

A spare tine for my landscape rake.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady

A book. Always a book.