• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What was the last thing you bought?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Last night I bought the game Temtem on the Nintendo Switch eShop. It's $45. There is an optional deluxe version that is $20 more that includes more cosmetics, but I didn't feel like wasting that much money. Honestly, I will probably never play Temtem, either from my copy on Steam or on the Switch, but I need this game. Honestly I feel that Temtem is what Pokemon should have become.

Before that, a few days earlier, I ordered the How I Met Your Mother boxset on Amazon. It was $35. I realize that I can watch that show on Amazon Prime, but I wanted the boxset for the special features and honestly, How I Met Your Mother is my favorite sitcom, as corny as it sometimes can be. I placed the order but it won't ship to me until next weekend.

So now I bring it back to you. What was the last thing you bought?
Food.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Other than groceries an hour ago, I bought an
EZ Connector #R7-51 adaptor so that trucks
with the common 7-pin outlet can haul my trailers.