• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What would you do with the power of telekinesis?

What would you do with the power of telekinesis?

• Total voters

Smoke

Done here.
Suppose you woke up one day and found you had the power of telekinesis.

What would you do with your newfound power?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I have always wished to be able to clean the house with a twinkle of my nose! Wouldn't that be awesome?

The "other" feat I would like to perform would be to cause magical orgasms for my husband while in another room. hehe. Ok, overshare I know.

Cynic

You mean like Bruce Almighty.
I'd make red lights turn green, and force slow drivers off the rode or have my car levitate.
I'd make my professor do the electric slide or robot dance during a lecture.
Lets see... what else...

Random

I would use my mind to lighten the workload of others...possibly make a mint working on a building site. A one-man forklift, yup...:p

SoyLeche

meh...
[Strongbad]
I don't think not having the power of telekinesis has stopped me from doing anything, so I'd probably just do what I always do, you know - steal stuff, hit stuff..... [/Strongbad]

Smoke

Done here.
It'd be nice to be able to do some good stuff, but really, the coolest part would be flying.

:super:

Zephyr

Moved on
I cannot promise that I would use the powers for good. In fact, most of my uses would probably be what many people would call "evil." The world needs more supervillians.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
This can come in very handy while driving. I'd probably turn into Magneto and start flipping cars during rush hour. But I'd only be a supervillian during my commute. I suppose I could just fly to work instead. I always wanted a button I could push that would make a boxing glove shoot out of the steering wheel of the driver in front of me. Yeah, I have road rage. I guess it's best that I remain powerless.