• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whats going on with me??(severely boring )

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
They need you to be happy and healthy.

Thats a TALL order..Because my goal is that THEY ARE!!!

WAHHH!!!!

I dotn even know what is "healthy' anymore..Besides nutrition.

I do know "dancing/playing in the rain"./."Its O.K to stay up late sometimes".Go ahead and have a scoop (triplpe even ) of ice cream..If you get your feet wet you arent going to die..

I lost me..

I dont know where or who I am anymore..And Im "rejected"/
Im supposed to fit this "mold"..And I dont..

Its mostly my husband..Pretty much..

How I am "supposed " to be..

It is defeating..

Im "lively" LOL!!!BAD!!!!

Anyway...(((HUGS))))

Love

Dallas

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Thats a TALL order..Because my goal is that THEY ARE!!!

WAHHH!!!!

I dotn even know what is "healthy' anymore..Besides nutrition.

I do know "dancing/playing in the rain"./."Its O.K to stay up late sometimes".Go ahead and have a scoop (triplpe even ) of ice cream..If you get your feet wet you arent going to die..

I lost me..

I dont know where or who I am anymore..And Im "rejected"/
Im supposed to fit this "mold"..And I dont..

Its mostly my husband..Pretty much..

How I am "supposed " to be..

It is defeating..

Im "lively" LOL!!!BAD!!!!

Anyway...(((HUGS))))

Love

Dallas

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt for it, Lana. :)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Actually, you know - I know from direct experience that duct tape on a man's mouth works really well........ :cool:

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
If you baby males too much, they start to expect it. Sounds like you're surrounded by a bunch of mewling infants. Let them handle their own crap for awhile - if they toughen up a bit it will be good for both them and you.
^ What he said!

I wish I was your neighbor, Dallas. I really would kidnap you. Of course, your husband might not like me very much for that. :sarcastic

I love my first job as wife and mother. I love devoting myself to my family. However, I have interests outside of my family that I carefully guard. They know I need an area of my life that is totally mine. Otherwise I'd lose it.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
^ What he said!

I wish I was your neighbor, Dallas. I really would kidnap you. Of course, your husband might not like me very much for that. :sarcastic

I love my first job as wife and mother. I love devoting myself to my family. However, I have interests outside of my family that I carefully guard. They know I need an area of my life that is totally mine. Otherwise I'd lose it.

Yes Im broken down into to tears.I dont have an "interest" totally outside of my family..Maybe thats my problem..

And by the way..my husband doesnt "like" many people" so you can be my neighbor!! :yes:

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
*((hugs)) Dallas*

Time to find something just for you.

What am I going to do "sew"?

I probably would like "yoga"..

What am I supposed to do thats strickly just to get away from jerks in my house?

Maybe I should over extend our credit and buy a TRANS AM!!!!!!!! and drive it FAST!!!! tee hee!!!!

Love

Dallas

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Actually, I was thinking about you today while I was on the yoga mat. I'd love to drag you to yoga class and then out to lunch afterward.

Sewing is done in the house usually, so forget that. You need something that completely separates you from the boys in the home. Yoga is a pretty good idea provided you find a great studio.

Maybe check out your local library and/or park district ~ see if there's a class in something that interests you.

Head over to the library to meander the aisles, pick up some books and find a comfy chair in the corner. One thing may lead to another...you never know when that spark of inspiration will come.

For example, I ended up becoming a quilter because I read a cute story to one of my girls about a family quilt. The thought of sewing anything other than a button had never occurred to me before that moment.

I discovered yoga while casually looking through some exercise DVD ads. I saw one DVD, liked the cover, and thought, "That looks cool. Think I'll try it."

Perhaps you could also have a Movie Day for yourself where you go to the movies alone or with a girlfriend.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Great suggestions, Anne.

Think you could come kidnap me? Just for the heck of it? :trampo:

God, I'm such a whore. LOL

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
The 27 year old man child that wanted to leave his baby Mama so he could be "happy" changed his mind and went home.Now she is telling me he is greeting her with a "dip and a kiss". :confused: (bi-polar anyone ?)

The 20 year old man child is STILL a pot head.."chillen" ...

The 14 year old is at my sisters staying a couple days with my nephew.

The 2 year old will be here Monday to hit me and tell me to "come on" and I will take him to dance in the rain if it rains.

The husband man(chief Gorilla (the silver back) has temporarily shut up.

Its been quiet around here ...ya'll are awesome..

I will back to report as the world turns new episodes.

Love

Dallas

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
You could still use a break. :yes:

Thing is, you keep talking about them. How are you holding up? Have you done your daily Be-Nice-To-Dallas practice? :bounce

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OMG - Dallas, I am so sorry that you're having to deal with all this!

Been there, done this - when my boys were in their late teens and my (now ex) husband was going through his whatever it was stage, I thought I was going to go crazy.

Testosterone can be a terrible, terrible thing. Sometimes it's unclear where the testosterone stops and the stupidity begins.

For instance, my son who is stationed in Korea called me yesterday and informed me that after a night of drinking, he fell off a bridge, broke several ribs, and his ankle, and knocked himself out. But does it end there? NO. Now, in spite of all this, he had plans to take his girlfriend to the beach this weekend, so he is going anyway - and he'll just take off the cast (it's one of those removeable ones) and leave his crutches behind - because he doesn't want to use them. He told me that his ankle is really "OK" - it just has a big lump on it (read - misplaced BONE).

All I can do is be thankful that he's in Korea instead of on my sofa. I feel for you, sister.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Oh and I have one of those 21 year old pot heads too. But I kicked him out of my house. He's still a pot head, but at least I'm not subsidizing his lifestyle.