• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's on the Pot?

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
What's your morning brew?

2lb_WW_WB_500x500_dd69030d-6d05-41f1-921c-b4e0ff991297.jpg

My next week will be fueled by Wicked Wolf :p

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Having my first cup now. It's a solid smooth dark roast. Not bitter. Notes of chocolate. On my first few sips.
Nice!

I love coffee

I used to work in a cafe

I was allowed endless free coffee and took full advantage of that

I would finish my shifts totally wired

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Nice!

I love coffee

I used to work in a cafe

I was allowed endless free coffee and took full advantage of that

I would finish my shifts totally wired

When I worked for Starbucks we got one free pound of ground coffee a week, plus a free coffee while on shift.

It's good stuff, and I used to drink a lot of it in the Navy. Good to keep warm and stay awake. Tea is good too, but coffee has more caffeine.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
I never really liked coffee that much, especially hot coffee (I don't like hot beverages in general now). But that really looks cool.
Their whole line of coffees are fun. I learned to like coffee in high school. Turns out undiagnosed sleep apnea will drive that habit, lol. I only have about one cup a day now.

I can't drink cold beverages in the winter here.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Now i use pods, a mix of both those pictured below. Until the Napoli was lunched i mixed the cafe au lait with espresso. It went on a strength range 1 to 10, the Napoli is strength 13. Wow, the blend makes a smooth coffee with a full on wake up strength... I love it

cafe-au-lait-main_3.jpg

613036601344_H__g-1_q-1_c-16_m-0.jpg