• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What's the worst song ever?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The Christmas season is soon upon us. Let me get back to you when its near endless repetition of holiday songs are fresh in my mind. :(
You've inspired me: when I heard "Christmas" and "endless repetition", my mind leaped to what I think is unquestionably the worst song ever:

[youtube]6o8-eLZhrOA[/youtube]
Paul McCartney "Wonderful Christmas Time" - YouTube

I can't believe that this horrible, horrible piece of music was written by the same person who co-wrote all the Beatles songs.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Seconded. Every year I dread the played-to-death song list that begins around Thanksgiving.
Up here our Thanksgiving is in October, so the last major holiday before Christmas is Hallowe'en. We've been having Christmas songs since then. :facepalm:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You've inspired me: when I heard "Christmas" and "endless repetition", my mind leaped to what I think is unquestionably the worst song ever:

[youtube]6o8-eLZhrOA[/youtube]
Paul McCartney "Wonderful Christmas Time" - YouTube

I can't believe that this horrible, horrible piece of music was written by the same person who co-wrote all the Beatles songs.

After Paul McCartney branched out with Wings and started rolling out a series of puke inducing tripe like this song, and that one about the rabbits and Uncle Albert and all that other crap, I started wondering which Beatles REALLY wrote all those fantastic songs together...I think Paul may have been getting too much credit for too many years.

And don't even get me started on Ebony and Ivory. YIKES!!!!!! BLECH!

throwing-up.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For Kathryn....

"the world in which we live in"

I just about lose my bacon when I hear that tortured McHackneyed phrase.

Kathryn

OH MY GOSH - LOOK WHAT I HAVE FOUND! What a JEWEL!

This truly is the worst video that I have ever seen - check out the party barge in the background, and the quality of the photography. Not to mention, the music itself.

[youtube]dOrD5kqyov0[/youtube]
Courtney Stodden - Don't Put It On Me - YouTube

Don't put THIS on ME, Courtney Stod -d-d-d-d-den!

Kathryn

Language alert- but for those of you who "enjoyed" Lawrence's Rebecca Black "Friday" video, here is Hitler's reaction to it:

Hitler's reaction after hearing Rebecca Black's "Friday" - YouTube

My favorite line is when Hitler's secretary turns to her friend and says, "Don't cry - you're my friend on the right..."

Oh lordy. Husband out of town, wine, and YouTube - and this is the result.

I am so high brow.

Last edited: