• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When Mary Poppins becomes a Serial killer!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I actually had a dream last night Mary Poppins was a Serial killer, worse than Ted Bundy and Jeffry Dahmer in how scary she was and her kill count, and the British Nanny was going on a rampage slaying children that hadn't been saying their prayers.

Children were wide-eyed frantic and boarding up windows throughout the Twin Cities, and I locked myself in the bathroom with a handful of others to hide from the Maniac Nanny. I was a child as well. She went forth like the Angel of death, killing the first born of Minneapolis Saint Paul, or those without piety.:sob::imp:

giphy.gif

Well, clearly the nightmare was triggered by something said at this website, and I'm wondering the effect your forum has on us children sometimes!?! :eek::D

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I can't remember what silence of the lambs was about, but we should totally make a musical to scare American children based on this dream involving the British returning with vengeance, with a similar title of course. :D

ChieftheCef

You know what, your subcoscious realizes god is evil, which is dramatically true, but the universe is usually calm. Keep your wits about you and you'll do the best for yourself.