• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where is heaven if not around the Earth?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Both mind and thought are in the brain.
Specific thought, like me thinking about car, physicaly exists as collection of certain neurons in certain chemical states. In the same time other group o neurons would contain thought about something else.
If you remove brain you remove thoughts because you can't think with heart, or leg or some other part of the body.

Okay, so if I cut the brain open my thoughts would be there :facepalm:

crystalonyx

Tell us please.

The christian bible indicates heaven is "up in the air", as several people ascended into the air(Heaven). It also indicates that hell is "down", or in the earth. now we know "up" is outer spaec, and down is hard rock.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Sure it is. That's why I wanna know why people wanna go there and where it is.

Heaven is at the center of the space time continuum and therefore is not part of the space time continuum. Nothing physical exists there and there is no time there.

People want to go there because no evil is there. However it is also a place to rest from the physical. Even a person in a spiritual state but remaining in the space time continuum will be bound by the space time continuum in some way. I believe this comes under the heading of "attachment."

Awoon

Heaven is at the center of the space time continuum and therefore is not part of the space time continuum. Nothing physical exists there and there is no time there.

People want to go there because no evil is there. However it is also a place to rest from the physical. Even a person in a spiritual state but remaining in the space time continuum will be bound by the space time continuum in some way. I believe this comes under the heading of "attachment."

With no "evil" there, would heaven then be a non dual reality?