• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where Is Heaven?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Heaven is all around us........We're living in it now, but when we die, heaven won't have concrete, ghastly man-made towering mostrous buildings............remember the description of the garden of Eden ? That is paradise....untarnished.:D

Super Universe

Defender of God
If you could fly way, way, up into the sky, above the clouds and higher you would see this:

Think of an ellipse. Around the edges are the six universes, most of them are well organized and look like giant swirling pinwheels but ours is a little messy still.

At the center of it all is the Paradise Universe, so bright that...you just can't imagine.

In between the outer universes and the central Paradise Universe are the giant monsters, pure black gravity bodies that keep the outer universes from flying away from the center universe.

Everything is on a plain, just like our solar system.

There are seven total universes.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Super Universe said:
There are seven total universes.
7, eh? To the left?

*rolls eyes*

I would like to pretend that reality does not insult my intelligence, but that is just my opinion.

Super Universe

Defender of God
How is that so difficult to believe?

If angelic revealors would tell us about Genesis, and the commandments, and send us Jesus then why would they not also tell us about the super universe?

There is a scientific theory that there is an infinite amount of universes. Every different action, no matter how small, creates another universe, but infinite is infinitely excessive. Seven is enough, don't you think?

Our generally held belief is that there is one universe, and you could still stick with this if you wish to redefine things so that the seven universes are each galaxies or some other term. But things are not the same for each universe. The rules change.

The Koran states that there are seven universes.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Solon said:
You been dropping any acid man ?
Hehe. Methinks Mr. SuperUniVerse took way too many hits, way too many times. He does have a nice perma-glow though.

*conjures up a flashback*

No... wait... I see it too....... He's right!

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Heaven is within you and around you. You can at times, get glimpses of it, feel it. A beautiful starry night. A shadow that moves and then is gone. The peace, the love you feel inside. It's just a glimpse of heaven.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Something for thought:

Teacher: When you create something that is in your image, what do you think is the most difficult thing to do?
Student: Let it go?

Teacher: Correct. You want your creation to explore and colonize the universe, but you also want your creation to return. Thus, you instill a fundamental instinct within your creation to desire to return to their place of origin. This is the unification instinct and it is one of the most powerful instincts designed into the soul carriers, of which the human instrument is one.

Why return? Because God wishes to experience what is out there through you. He wants to know what you did with His incredible creation. It's like giving crayons to a child and proudly posting the art work on the refrigerator door.

Evenstar said:
Heaven is within you and around you. You can at times, get glimpses of it, feel it. A beautiful starry night. A shadow that moves and then is gone. The peace, the love you feel inside. It's just a glimpse of heaven.

Oh yes Evenstar! In all my travels of the cosmos, I was never closer to heaven than that. I know that I met you there.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
YmirGF said:
Hehe. Methinks Mr. SuperUniVerse took way too many hits, way too many times. He does have a nice perma-glow though.

*conjures up a flashback*

No... wait... I see it too....... He's right!
Sorry YmirGF, I'm gonna have to back Solon up here.

SuperUniverse clearly took WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY too many tabs :jester3: .

SuperUniverse said:
Something for thought:

Teacher: When you create something that is in your image, what do you think is the most difficult thing to do?
Student: Let it go?

Teacher: Correct. You want your creation to explore and colonize the universe, but you also want your creation to return. Thus, you instill a fundamental instinct within your creation to desire to return to their place of origin. This is the unification instinct and it is one of the most powerful instincts designed into the soul carriers, of which the human instrument is one.

Why return? Because God wishes to experience what is out there through you. He wants to know what you did with His incredible creation. It's like giving crayons to a child and proudly posting the art work on the refrigerator door.
If you truly believe in that kind of God, you are ignoring his Omniscience and Omnipotence. He knows all we will do and have done. He understands everything in every possible sense of the word. He IS anywhere anytime anything. He does not need us to return to him to experience our lives.