• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where's Anyscientologist?

kadzbiz

Has anyone else noticed that anyscientologist has been awfully quiet lately?

Random

Has anyone else noticed that anyscientologist has been awfully quiet lately?

Yes, his posts were not well liked by many here on RF: perhaps he will return, perhaps not, but it won't be for the welcome he recieved.

kadzbiz

Yes, his posts were not well liked by many here on RF: perhaps he will return, perhaps not, but it won't be for the welcome he recieved.

I can't say I liked his posts, but I liked responding to them, although not as much as HE liked responding to them.

He probably got caught and is sitting in a cell at a FEMA deathcamp as we speak. Poor fellow.

Well, he did go on about them a lot.

... if you read his user title it says "BANNED"

It always said that didn't it?

He got banned.

That official Luke?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
User titles say "banned" only if a member has been banned. Also, if a member is banned, their avatar and signiture doesn't show either.

kadzbiz

User titles say "banned" only if a member has been banned. Also, if a member is banned, their avatar and signiture doesn't show either.

Really? I don't understand the point. If it says banned in their title and they're still posting, what does that mean? I'm sure I saw banned in somebody's title for ages, I'm just guessing it was anyscientologist.

P.S. Just now I did another search on anyscientologist and I can't find any reference to him and yet when I started this thread I still could.

Booko

Deviled Hen
You won't find him if you're searching the memberlist.

But if you use the Search feature and search for posts by him, they're still there.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
My guess is that he is likely hiding from a band of rogue Latvian Lesvians. *shivers*