• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which colour is this ?

chinu

chinu
Forest green?
What's hue'r point?
Actually, am in long debate through PM's with somebody here at RF, I also said her that its "Forest green", but she is saying it something else.

Anyways, Thankyou.
And all i need is just few more votes on, Forest Green. :)

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
like a doctor said; Take this tablet before awakening in the morning, but after sleeping to night :D
The point is, whether you call it forest green, pre-paleozoic green or mom's apple pie green, it's still just green. "Green," by one definition, is a category into which things are slotted based on judgement.

What was the debate through PM about?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
BTW, don't bother attempting to find the closest Pantone match. Monitor rendering variation makes a true accurate correspondence impossible. Pantone is only useful when actual physical pigments or objects are available.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Which "Colour" is this ?
That would be "seagreen," according to the BB Code. :)
See:
[quote="chinu, post: 3353028"][B]Which [SIZE=5]"[COLOR=seagreen]Colour[/COLOR]"[/SIZE] is this ? [/B][/QUOTE]

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I remember once that there's a hidden color that you can type the code out but it isn't listed. I forget what it was though