• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which do you find more disturbing?

Which do you find more disturbing?

• Total voters

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I voted 'the actions of the women'. These women were in open daylight in front of people of all persuasions and ages acting lewdly and immaturely.

You can find people writing ridiculous things on the internet all the time. Nobody has to look or read. I see ridiculous things on the internet all the time and it doesn't disturb me anymore. I just ignore. I'm immune by now.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
I don't know if this is a fake article or not... I rally hope it is.

With that..

While I find what these women did to be idiotic, ridiculous, crass, inappropriate and a multitude of other things. I think calling for their stoning or being killed in any way, is even worse. The author is a compete nutter. Off his proverbial rocker.

Should they be jailed for a time, and made to pay fines, of course. But killing them is ignorant.

nazz

Doubting Thomas
I voted 'the actions of the women'. These women were in open daylight in front of people of all persuasions and ages acting lewdly and immaturely.

You can find people writing ridiculous things on the internet all the time. Nobody has to look or read. I see ridiculous things on the internet all the time and it doesn't disturb me anymore. I just ignore. I'm immune by now.
Well we can't agree all the time, George :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
While I find what these women did to be idiotic, ridiculous, crass, inappropriate and a multitude of other things. I think calling for their stoning or being killed in any way, is even worse. The author is a compete nutter. Off his proverbial rocker.
That's another reason it just doesn't make since for it to be real. This guy has a web site that claims to be about humanitarian efforts were it is most direly needed, but he calls for such a cruel and barbaric death to those women? "Let he who is without guilt cast the first stone" comes to my mind.
That article and humanitarian efforts just do not seem to belong on the same website.

Shadow Wolf

I looked at some of those videos on the site, and apparently dude is so nutty that Fox News wont even let him on anymore.

nazz

Doubting Thomas
That's another reason it just doesn't make since for it to be real. This guy has a web site that claims to be about humanitarian efforts were it is most direly needed, but he calls for such a cruel and barbaric death to those women? "Let he who is without guilt cast the first stone" comes to my mind.
That article and humanitarian efforts just do not seem to belong on the same website.
Are you talking about rescuepersecutedchristians? I see no conflict

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
This is simply voyeurism of an obscure freakish mind both on the part of the hateful on both sides, putting this on the RF is no different than showing a video of someone beating a dog to death only worse in a certain way.

Who cares to even take one side or another? The only ones who would benefit are those who are full of hate either way, and isn't even worth debating the premise of OP.

I am sorry it was even posted, this is a waste and the equivalent of "how much water can you drink?" contests.

Shadow Wolf

Are you talking about rescuepersecutedchristians? I see no conflict
IDK. You seem to know alot more about him than I do. What I see is some guy saying it's every Christian's obligation to help those being persecuted, and his web site is explicit that he is talking about real persecution and not the "make-up-an-attack" of American Christian "persecution."
But then here is this article where he is calling for the gruesome death of these women. It just seems like two should repel eachother like like magnetic charges.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Well we can't agree all the time, George :)
Guess not, Nazz....I'm losing in the voting at this point 10 to 1. I don't get it honestly.

Whatever the subject, Catholicism never has many friends on RF. People are more excited about some 'who cares' obscure website.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Guess not, Nazz....I'm losing in the voting at this point 10 to 1. I don't get it honestly.

Whatever the subject, Catholicism never has many friends on RF. People are more excited about some 'who cares' obscure website.
I think the women's actions were a bit over the top and I'm not applauding their method of protesting. However, for someone to call for their death by stoning is ridiculous and that verbal public threat needs to be condemned.

Paradox22

I'm only Hume ian
"Femen are atheist communists who celebrate the murder of Christians. One of their acts was to chainsaw a cross ..."

"So it should be clear to even the most casual of observers who it the real face behind feminism (satan)"

"I blame the feminist for abortion and destroying the family and yes they follow satan"

Scary. Sad and scary.

nazz

Doubting Thomas
IDK. You seem to know alot more about him than I do. What I see is some guy saying it's every Christian's obligation to help those being persecuted, and his web site is explicit that he is talking about real persecution and not the "make-up-an-attack" of American Christian "persecution."
But then here is this article where he is calling for the gruesome death of these women. It just seems like two should repel eachother like like magnetic charges.
When it comes to religion one should not apply to much logic

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I knew it was Femen that did this before even clicking on the link. I have nothing but hatred for that group. They're completely disgusting. They chainsawed a cross that was a memorial to the victims of the Holodomor in Ukraine. They have no conscience. Just a bunch of sociopathic whores doing the bidding of their pimp, Victor Svyatski, who is a sexist, ironically. I do not think they should be killed, but I do understand the anger of the author of that article. They should be locked up. Protest is one thing but this crosses the line.

FEMEN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Walid Shoebat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (He didn't write that article, though. I guess it was his son or something.)

Last edited:

MD

qualiaphile
2 Billion Christians in the world and they let this filth go without consequences...

It's in Ukraine, maybe that's what got Putin all pissed off lol

nazz

Doubting Thomas
I knew it was Femen that did this before even clicking on the link. I have nothing but hatred for that group. They're completely disgusting. They chainsawed a cross that was a memorial to the victims of the Holodomor in Ukraine. They have no conscience. Just a bunch of sociopathic whores doing the bidding of their pimp, Victor Svyatski, who is a sexist, ironically. I do not think they should be killed, but I do understand the anger of the author of that article. They should be locked up. Protest is one thing but this crosses the line.
I see no reason to lock them up whatsoever. Are they a danger to others? Seems to me the one who holds dangerous ideas is Shoebat.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
It's weird to me to hear Americans reacting so harshly against people protesting a religious institution. The women may have been crude and topless but BFD. Free speech is for everyone, IMO.