• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which Religions Will Die Out?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Please teach me, no harm, I am a good listener.
Regards

Interfaith means being willing to respect other beliefs and their adherents, and be willing to engage in dialogue with them in order to promote greater understanding of other peoples' beliefs without the motive (ulterior or otherwise) of converting them to your own faith.

SpeaksForTheTrees

We can bomb each other to oblivion , but as for fading out ,how long can you wait , religion doesn't need to fade out just change its mindset or it will destroy itself Yes.
And survivors will blame it on God.
Free will lol, should of been more careful what we wished for :hugehug:

SpeaksForTheTrees

[57:1]In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[57:2]Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
[57:3]His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; He gives life and He causes death; and He has power over all things.
[57:4]He is the First and the Last, and the Manifest and the Hidden, and He knows all things full well.
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=57
Regards
Sounds like an exclusively male club , women more sacred than male . She know without book so long as man does not tear it from her heart , she is mother .

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
paarsurrey said:
[57:1]In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[57:2]Whatever is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
[57:3]His is the kingdom of the heavens and the earth; He gives life and He causes death; and He has power over all things.
[57:4]He is the First and the Last, and the Manifest and the Hidden, and He knows all things full well.
http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=57
Regard
Sounds like an exclusively male club , women more sacred than male . She know without book so long as man does not tear it from her heart , she is mother .
Thanks for your input. It does not relate to the contents of my post. Does it? Please
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Interfaith means being willing to respect other beliefs and their adherents, and be willing to engage in dialogue with them in order to promote greater understanding of other peoples' beliefs without the motive (ulterior or otherwise) of converting them to your own faith.
Well, that is what I do:
  1. I respect others and their right to believe whatever they like and whatever religion or no-religion they adhere to.
  2. I just present what I sincerely and honestly believe and I think there is no harm if others also know it.
  3. My conversion to any other religion or non-religion is my discretion. If I am convinced heart and soul, that could happen any time, there are no restrictions on me. Similarly, others could do, that is my thinking about others. No harm.
Is it bad? Please
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I didn't read the whole thread. I accidentally hit this persons post.
If I hadn't met several Ahmadis(including their late Khalifa), I might very well think of them as bigots based on his posts.
In my experience they not.

One may visit the official website of the Ahmadiyya peaceful Islam on the following link:
http://www.alislam.org/

There is a search engine there. If one sees anything in my posts contrary to the contents there, one may please let me know. I will correct myself, if there is a reason to it.
The same could be done at Google.
I am an open mind and with flexible disposition.
Did I do any wrong? Please
Regards

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Well, that is what I do:

No it isn't. You may claim to respect others and their right to believe but you admit here:

I just present what I sincerely and honestly believe and I think there is no harm if others also know it.

that one of your reasons for engaging in interfaith dialogue is conversion attempts. Which runs counter to what interfaith dialogue is about.

I respect others and their right to believe whatever they like and whatever religion or no-religion they adhere to.

Demonstrably untrue, given your post history. You've written Zoroastrianism off as spiritually dead in the past and you act like it is inevitable that Jews, Christians, Zoroastrians etc will come round to believing as you do because you, unlike them, possess the Truth. Which is an unbelievably arrogant claim.

My conversion to any other religion or non-religion is my discretion. If I am convinced heart and soul, that could happen any time, there are no restrictions on me. Similarly, others could do, that is my thinking about others. No harm.

That wasn't what I was talking about.

Is it bad? Please
Regards

To call yourself 'interfaith' when you are not? Yes. It is also deceitful.