• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which thread has given you the most frubals (count, not amount)

SoyLeche

meh...
Well?

I made excel tell me (copied the list of frubals over into excel and made a pivot table).

I got 11 in this one: http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...2-how-much-your-frubals-worth.html#post283794

But that was merely a ruse to get people to give me frubals, so it probably doesn't count.

I got 9 for this doozy of a thread: http://www.religiousforums.com/foru.../29819-can-we-prove-christ-never-married.html

My frubal-worthyness (in the metric I choose to use) stands at about one out of every 11 or so of my posts being frubal-worthy. I need to work on that :)

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
I was fruballed 10 times in a thread but I am not telling which it was.

I will say that it was a thread inspired by you Soy... :D (and it ended up being a frubal cow for me).

SoyLeche

meh...
I was fruballed 10 times in a thread but I am not telling which it was.

I will say that it was a thread inspired by you Soy... :D (and it ended up being a frubal cow for me).
I was going to tell you not to hold out on us - but then I realized which thread it must be.

Carry on :)

By the way, either you're doing better or I'm becoming immune

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Now I feel like a real loser. I've never rec'd more than maybe five at the most frubals for any single thread. :D

Nah. You're not a loser. Heck, girl, you have almost 600,000 frubals at this moment in time! :foryou:

You're just more even and balanced. Someone like me will utter idiotic and non-sensical phrases most of the time, and then KA-BAM! I'll come out with a pretty good soapbox speech.

Peace,
Mystic

SoyLeche

meh...
You totally deserved every one of them...that was a great thread! I might just go back and frubal it again. ;)

Agreed. Reminds me of this.

Originally recorded by "DaVinci's Notebook", but this is a pretty good cover. (My a cappella group in college covered this song too, but we don't have a recording of it).

Aqualung

Tasty
I never get frubals.

My most frubaled was "Are Mormons Christian" with 7.

My frubal-worthyness (in the metric I choose to use) stands at about one out of every 11 or so of my posts being frubal-worthy. I need to work on that
I usually get frubals every ten days or so, when I'll make some witty or insightful comment that will have them pouring in. I guess I can only be witty every tenth day.