• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which thread has given you the most frubals (count, not amount)

jonny

I never get frubals.

My most frubaled was "Are Mormons Christian" with 7.

I usually get frubals every ten days or so, when I'll make some witty or insightful comment that will have them pouring in. I guess I can only be witty every tenth day.

Mwuahahahaha... How times have changed!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Shadow Wolf

Does it seems like people get fruballed less ever since they changed the frubal button?
Maybe. I think I noticed less frubaling awhile ago, when the amount of frubals given per post started to become greatly inflamed. I remember when NetDoc gave 200 frubals it was considered alot of frubals. Now people like Phil give over 2 thousand frubals per click, and that was last I knew, which was months ago. Also, even just every 10 thousand mark use to be a big deal. I haven't seen a frubal milestone thread in along time.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I've been wondering if we should start from zero again? I dont want to lose my frubal comments or anything... but is there a way to set the meter back? I don't know, it kind of seems like starting over would be more fun. (Not to mention, a bigger deal when one attains the mighty frubal...)

Shadow Wolf

I've been wondering if we should start from zero again? I dont want to lose my frubal comments or anything... but is there a way to set the meter back? I don't know, it kind of seems like starting over would be more fun. (Not to mention, a bigger deal when one attains the mighty frubal...)
Yeah, it would make the frubal mean something again, and end the frubal depression. Just as long as we can keep the comments and who gave us the frubals archived. It's fun to go back through those posts and threads once in awhile.

jonny

Whatever happens - I don't want to lose my comments. I like being able to look at them and remember some of the good times.

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
I am always surprised by who does and does not frubal me. Over time I have become used to it but it really is not what I would expect at all.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I was fruballed 14 times for this thread.

Usually, I try to frubal everyone who I come across that makes a very good post -- whether I agree with their views or not.

SoyLeche

meh...
Maybe. I think I noticed less frubaling awhile ago, when the amount of frubals given per post started to become greatly inflamed. I remember when NetDoc gave 200 frubals it was considered alot of frubals. Now people like Phil give over 2 thousand frubals per click, and that was last I knew, which was months ago. Also, even just every 10 thousand mark use to be a big deal. I haven't seen a frubal milestone thread in along time.
That's why I prefer to look at "frubal count" instead of "frubal amount". It is a better indicator, IMHO.