• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

White Wolf

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
How many people here are White Wolf fans. I have played different RPGs before but I like White Wolf ones a bit more then the others. Yesterday I got Mage The Awakening, Legacies: Sublime, Legacies: Ancient, Intruders: Encounters with the Abyss, and Guardians of the Veil, I also have The World of Darkness, and Werewolf the Forsaken books. I just love the story behind what goes on, the darker side of this world. First White Wolf game I played was Demon the Fallen, well it was a mixed game using other books, but I played a Demon. I have also played Exalted, it as a Dragon Blooded game.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
yay whitewolf rules!! it's a great system and it's pretty easy to use too. Love Vampires and i love Exhaulted

Inky

I've played Vampire and Changeling, and read or learned about most of the others. Changeling is definitely my favorite, although I like the backstory from Demon best. White Wolf is nice, but I always want to try out less mainstream systems as well.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I used to play Ascension and Dark Ages waaaaaaay back when I was in high school. It was fun, but I prefer the BESM games now.

Popeyesays

I prefer Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu family of games--lots more depth and play potential. The White Wolf games turn me off with their simple D6 resolution, not enough finesse for me.

Regards,
Scott

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I prefer Chaosium's Call of Cthulhu family of games--lots more depth and play potential. The White Wolf games turn me off with their simple D6 resolution, not enough finesse for me.

Regards,
Scott

White Wolf is d10 not d6. But it's more story and talking then dice rolling any way.